A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Ha ha! No highwater pants tonight. I went to Lowe's, and my pants covered my socks up just fine! Next time I go to Wal-mart, I'll wear the highwater pants and mismatched socks. Maybe someone will take my picture. I'll be sure to find some pants with "crazy" printed on the butt too. :jester:

2. I wanna go darker too. I have highlights now, but I have brown eyes and I can pull off dark hair, but I just don't want to go too dark. I'd like to try this color:

[​IMG]

3. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

That is a great red, HG! I know Jenny will get it perfect and it will look awesome. When I go back to her in a couple weeks we will need to discuss more than just highlights this time (grays)...and how to get them to calm down!! They stick straight up at the part!:?

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

LOL! :jester:

5. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

ROFL! My mom used to tell me it made me look "feminine." Even when I weighed 115 pounds it was big to me! Words printed on it? NO WAY!

6. peaches

Grandma said "4EVAH" :lol:

7. seabee

seabee Guest

thats good you had No way on your butt... clever...:lol::lol:

8. seabee

seabee Guest

thats almost black...

9. You're right. It's a little too dark for me. I've had it that dark before but I don't know...

10. seabee

seabee Guest

did you like it or not really, what color is your hair??

11. Ha ha funny. You've seen my hair. Or did you already forget? Maybe it was dark at the Clubhouse that night. My hair is brown with blonde highlights. It's naturally brown though... just not dark brown.

12. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

As I've said before, Ladies, lets just make sure the carpet matches the drapes.... :lol:

13. seabee

seabee Guest

I probably wasn't looking at the hair much... :jester:

14. seabee

seabee Guest

unless there's hardwoods... :jester:

15. How sad is my life? I'm up on a Friday night writing a paper for school. I'm almost done though. I have to keep reminding myself of Kaci said about small sacrifices for long term rewards.

16. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

How is it that 2 people have so much laundry to do? :boxing::boxing:

4 loads to do today PLUS fold up the 2 that have been sitting on the chair for a week. :lol:

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

if you are like me I do laundry when I run out of stuff to wear.

18. pcroom

pcroom Well-Known Member

Lucky me!!!!!!! My hubby does most of the laundry. He can't stand for it to get beyond one load. So, it never gets behind. After my husband had his second heart surgery one of my friends said 'I don't blame you, I would have had him fixed too.' LOL I am guilty of not telling him how wonderful he is more often. Pat

19. peaches

:lol::mrgreen:

20. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

LMAO you sound like me... I don't know why we have chester drawers our clothes never go in them. I just keep getting more laundry baskets! :lol:

Drives hubby insane.8) :mrgreen: