Am I the only one.....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by mnredsky, Nov 6, 2009.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Who is ready to decorate for Christmas? Yes, I know it's too early!!!! But dag... this year I just want to get into the spirit and see colorful lights sooner! LOL :lol:

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've bought my cards, I've started shopping. But I am NOT ready to decorate yet! I did notice on my drive this morning that Town of Clayton is getting ready to put up the ones on the telephone poles. So, no, apparently you are not the only one. :lol:

3. seabee

seabee Guest

hell no... your not the only one, there are a few of us out here for sure.

You could go get a chair and sit at Lowes and admire their trees and lights... :jester::jester::jester::cheers::cheers:

4. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

LMAO me and seabee have been talking about it for a few weeks now!! I am sitting on go!!

5. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

6. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I'm SO READY! Take down the Halloween and put up Christmas....I LOVE IT!

7. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

I'm with you Red, getting all the Halloween stuff put away (and returned 8)) this weekend, and hopefully getting our landing strip lights up, LOL

8. mnredsky

ooooooooooh, so you're decorating this weekend??? LOLOL.... I wouldn't be the ONLY odd ball if I did too?!?!?!? :lol::lol::lol: :mrgreen:

9. So not ready. I don't get into the Christmas spirit until after Thanksgiving. :lol: We don't usually put our decorations up until the 2nd week in December. I don't even do my Christmas shopping until then. I love Christmas, but having everything around a month or more makes me start getting sick of all the decorations before Christmas day has even arrived. I see enough of it at the mall and in stores. I was in Cracker Barrel last week and you'd think it was a Christmas store! :lol: To each his own. Those of you who are decorating this weekend - go for it! Glad you're not my neighbor. :jester:

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Someone not FAR from you has already started. :lol:

11. seabee

seabee Guest

Bah Humbug...:jester:

12. Uh... I said I love Christmas!!! I just get into the spirit later than some! I remember when it was normal to decorate after Thanksgiving. :lol:

13. seabee

seabee Guest

It is and thats always my target is to be lit by then... The house and all that is... I'm always lit... :jester:

14. JustAnotherMom

JustAnotherMom Well-Known Member

Nope, you wont be alone :) :) I'm going to convince DH if it kills me! lol

15. mnredsky

Well, I've never claimed to be normal :mrgreen: :lol::lol::lol:

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

Someone not that far from me has had theirs up for the past 2 years.

It's faded and I'm considering making them so fresh bows just to be nice. It looks so shabby I just want to help because the house is too pretty. :?

OH and you ain't alone! I'm ready to decorate as well. I just cleaned the house really good in anticipation of the upcoming clutter of the season. LOL

17. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

I want to go back to Biltmore House again when they get decorated for Christmas.

I love that place.

18. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Me 2!!!!

19. You just crazy. All you people with Christmas decorations up now are crazy. :jester: j/k :grouphug:

Hello, I'm normalmom2girls. :jester:

20. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Saw a Woman at McDonald's at 4042 this morning that was wearing a Christmas blouse and Christmas Bells, with ribbons, on her ears!

Decorating the house is OK, but I just wasn't ready for that!