Home Decorating Poll

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by LLI, Sep 4, 2009.

1. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Can I exchange my seat for a discount? I have had someone come out and pick colors from your office, but now I need help hanging pictures! :)

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

3. LLI

LLI Active Member

Yes, Sending you a pm...

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I did, but didn't want to be the resident ***** everyday! :lol:

5. 3boys1girl

3boys1girl Guest

Choosing paint and colors seminar

I was one of the ones to get the free seminar and registered online to attend. I thought I knew exactly where it was then I got lost!! I drove around until 7:30 and just decided to go home. I'm sorry I missed the seminar!!! I'm in the process of trying to choose paint colors in my bathroom and living room. I have so many sample colors on the wall and can't choose what will go best with my furniture.

6. LLI

LLI Active Member

Sorry you missed the seminar, we had a fun time. If it works with your painting project timeline, we will honor your seat for a repeat "Color Seminar" during our Super Saturday workshop on November 21 from 10-11am or during one of our next DIY seminars for either "Furniture Arranging" 11/12 or "Holiday Decorating" 11/19. If you are interested, send us a pm. Thanks!

7. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Me too? Pretty please?:mrgreen:

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I noticed. And am in the same boat as you. If you say something, then you are being a *****, if you don't then stuff like this goes on. For seven pages. Unreal. Completely shameless.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL! That's OK, they've guaranteed I would never use them. :cheers:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

well i went to the seminar and had a great time and it was very educational - got some great ideas and definitely have my eye on a piece of furniture i saw up there - i was surprised the prices were so good:cheers:

11. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I enjoyed it too!! Now I can finally paint the 2 rooms I have been struggling with for 2 years!!! I am ready for the next seminar!

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

it was great seeing ya again and meeting ahlsmiles - i am definitely planning on attending more too and will try not to ask so many questions next time:oops:

13. GarnerHome

GarnerHome Well-Known Member

What was the name of this business? Has she done any other classes?

14. LLI

LLI Active Member

We are not currently holding classes this summer, however, we will start back in the fall. If you have any decorating questions or seminar topic suggestions in the meantime, please feel free to send us a pm and we will be glad to help! Thanks for inquiring!