Crapplebee's

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Harvey, Jul 20, 2009.

1. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

We had 6:30 pm reservations. Finally seated about 6:50 PM. We have never seen so many servers in one small restaurant. They were bumping into each other. We were not pleased with the food. Much better food available in the area. Probably will not return.

2. Sounds like a typical Applebee's. Ho hum. I'm ready for a Carrabba's.

3. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm not excited about them in the least. They've sucked *** for 10 years at least. Not on my mental list of places to go. :ack:

5. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

I went friday nite & then had the curbside to go on saturday because it was so good. Everyone in our party of 4 loved it also. Glad there is another option out this way. If they keep up the good food & service, I'll be there often.

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

They are still in training, probably had all the servers there for training. Was it free? rather harsh for a training meal that was probably free.

I have built many eating places, and usually go to the free training dinner. They are still working out the kinks, and its free. I have never been one to complain about a free meal. Now if you paid, i'll take it back.

7. browns rule

browns rule Guest

We love Carraba's!! That's where our whole family goes out to eat if it's someone's birthday,etc. Always delicious.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Me, KC and our DH"s had reservations for 7, were seated at 7:15 at a round table by the bar. The place was PACKED!!

Partick was our waiter and he was on top of things (cept the had a hickey on his neck) I made the comment to HIM only that I thought it was unporfessional.

Manger and Trainer in charge checked on us regularly.
    For a busy night I can't complain.

Drinks were good, the food was good. Non Smoking meant I smoked LESS, which I guess is alright.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

No, it wasn't free, but 1/2 price, so yes, we'll give them another shot. :cheers: Their grand opening is today. This past weekend was a fundraiser type of deal.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

you guess... oh BS girl... you know. :cheers::cheers: no guessing on that one. 8)8)

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Well, if it was smoking, I would have ran out at KC's house afterwards :lol:

THAT would have been bad. :cry:

12. seabee

seabee Guest

the 2 of you should do the buddy stop buddy program... :lol::lol::cheers:

13. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, you know i would have had ya covered:lol::lol: As for the dinner at Applebees i was very pleased. The food was good, the service was excellent and the little mistakes were immediately corrected - will definitely go back and will request Patrick - he was an awesome waiter:cheers::cheers:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

They should and as determined as they both are, they could do it. BUT.. and I love them both, it'll never work until they want to quit. :grouphug::cheers:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

awww:grouphug::grouphug: maybe i ought to check into good drugs and then won't need my stress sticks - seriously i have cut way back and quitting is lurking in the future:cheers:

16. seabee

seabee Guest

kaci ignored me... lol... :boxing::cheers:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

never - my posting is very intermittent right now:lol::lol::lol:

18. seabee

seabee Guest

than stop right now... crush them up and throw them away... :lol::lol:

19. Seabee, you're too much like my husband - the anti-cigarette man. I don't smoke, but I don't hate smoking. I quit smoking for my husband - awww. I used to smoke and I ever so often crave one, but I don't give in. Smoking is bad for you, but at least Kaci and HG don't smoke crack or meth (at least I hope not!) :lol:

20. seabee

seabee Guest

Its for selfish reasons,,, want them to live longer so I can continue to bother them.... :jester::jester:

I'm not that anti smoking either... to each their own... :lol: I'm glad to know you don't smoke :grouphug:
    Let me give you a smack err I mean pat on the back... Kudos... remember don't do it... defeat any urges,, as far as smoking goes.