Outdoor wooden playset set - looking for one

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by bhood7, Nov 10, 2009.

1. bhood7

bhood7 Member

Anyone know a local seller of outdoor wooden playsets
    i know lowes and walmart have some, but i am looking for
    a local company.

2. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

I think there's a place on Business 70 - Dutch Outdoor Products or something like that. I remember seeing it, but I don't know anything about them.

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Does it have to be new? I have one I'd make you a good deal on if you take it down and move it.

4. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

I have been looking for a local used one, tell me more!

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

It's pretty basic - Has a couple of swings, a Blue slide and one of those canopy's over the tower part where you climb to go down the slide.

6. Allen

Allen Guest

Playsets

We bought our playset from woodplay of northcarolina located on lumley road in Raleigh.. visit the web site www.woodplaync.com
    You can visit the store as they have alot of the play sets set up on the inside and some more outside. We chose them becuase of the customer service and quality of material for the money....

Eddie

7. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

On second thought the slide might be yellow. I only see it 2 or 3 times a day so I can't be sure.

8. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Pre-owned one for sale in North Raleigh

At lunch I went down St. Albanas Drive (Runs beside the North Raleigh Hilton) and the neighborhood back there had a NICE swingset in a backyard for sale. It is all wood with the covered swirly slide. There was a phone number on it if you would like me to go back and get it for you!

9. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

If you don't mind.....in the market as well ;)

10. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

Phone number to come

I am of work today so it will be Thursday at lunch I will ride by, take a picture possibly and write down the phone number. My guess is that their children have outgrown this set since I have admired it for almost seven years!!!

11. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I have one as well that I would like to sell..it's at my parents house and it's about 4 years old. My daughter doesn't use it anymore..I thought my mom had someone that was going to come and take it down..if your interested let me know.
    Sheri

12. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Any of ya'll looking to unload one of these can you PM me with the price and condition?

13. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

14. aprilt01

aprilt01 Well-Known Member

I know Billie Ann personally, I second kidskornerplaysets!!

15. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I now have pics of it, please PM your email and I will email the pics of the swing set, sorry never could figure out how to do it here..and I have placed a ad and couldn't load the pic there either.
    Sheri