A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I'm working too! :mrgreen:

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Picked up Burger King on my way back from Best Buy.

I just got a new laptop for $249!!! The lowest price of the season they say!

Woohooo!

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Darn!! What kind?? Looking one for DS for Christmas!

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I wonder how long I have to charge a Black & Decker 14.4V battery if it hasn't been used in like 100 years?

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

It's an Acer....call them and ask if they have any left, and tell them you need the specs on it, or get the model #....they had ten left when I was there at lunch....772-2025

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks!! : )

7. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Thanks, I figured several hours. I think I'll just leave it plugged in overnight. Or maybe I'll unplug it before I go to bed and see if it's charged. I hope it's still good, the batteries cost more than the tools. :?

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Cat bites REALLY hurt.

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They are the worst!! The little devils!! Hope it's not too bad.

10. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Thanks.... 4 fangs in the back of my hand, one got in the thumb joint! Cant move my thumb too well right now. :cry: Had to get on antibiotics just to be safe... ugggg

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Glad you went to the DR!! I was going to suggest it, but figured you had enough sense, LOL. My Mom's husband didn't listen a couple years ago when I told him NOT to pick up my hellcat. She tore him up (was literally hanging on like a dang dog) and I was scared he was going to lose his thumb. Idjit wouldn't go to the doc!! It eventually healed, but he was lucky.

Take care of yourself!!

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Another reason to get a dog and leave cats to the crazy old ladies.

13. seabee

seabee Guest

which ones,,, cats or crazy old ladies...

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

It's a long story, but I didn't voluntarily get either of the cats I have. Much prefer my dog.

15. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

When I was a kid we would get cats, but they only lasted a year or two before getting run over by a tractor, ate by a barn rat or just disappear. This one was named Wide Track because he had seven toes. He disappeared as all of them would. Well, he showed back up about 2 years later missing a leg and another leg partially off. He must have been caught in a trap, hit by a car or something. Anyway we were glad he came back after so long and were amazed at his ability to survive.

Our house was built in the late 1700's. It didn't have a basement, it had a cellar.
    In the old days they had little wells in the cellars so they could get water in the winter. Of course we didn't use it, but it flowed so there was a sump pump in it to keep it from over flowing.
    Anyway, after surviving all that, he drowned in that hole in the cellar trying to get a drink about a week later.

I think that's when we switched to dogs.

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

LOL

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Taylor Swift winning Entertainer of the Year is a travesty. :? She can't SING live. :ack:

18. seabee

seabee Guest

she deserved it and I bet each other nominee in category would agree... she is awesome with a good head on her shoulders...

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We will have to agree to disagree. I have no use for her whatsoever. Besides the fact that she can't actually sing.

20. nevilock

nevilock Well-Known Member

did kanye rise for a rebuttal?