We have one that left....VolleyGirl

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by seabee, Nov 13, 2009.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Well did she say she was leaving or did she just disappear? Somebody knows something!! I don't have the chance to get on here too much anymore but I haven't noticed anyone arguing with her. Did I miss something?

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Miss you posting VG.. :grouphug:

3. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

this place has DIED.....so there was definitely no arguing going on....

4. seabee

seabee Guest

just vanished,,, there hasn't been anything I've seen here go on....

Look I'm a smart guy that knows everything about anything and half is BS... :jester::jester: no clue on this... poof.. gone. I'm actually a lil hurt I didn't get a goodbye... :cry::cry:8)8)

hopefully she be back again.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

yep... I guess with Steve and Wayne off and running with each other on a secret mission for Obama its been really calm here... :jester::jester:

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Kiss my butt you A-hole.

How's that? :lol:

7. seabee

seabee Guest

There's the love I miss.

8. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

wth, i was out of town in a conference all day, what did y'all do to VG, she was definitely good people:cry::cry:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

"Ya'll didn't do nuttin' as far as I can tell. She just up and went. It happens that way sometimes. (which I vastly prefer to the ones that make some huge drama filled goodbye post telling us how we are all losers:lol:).

Regardless, I hope all is OK with her. Anyone know her IRL? Let her know she will be missed. :cheers:

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

she is good people IRL seriously, gonna have to check FB to make sure she is still there

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I don't have her on FB. :?

12. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I know VG and I hardly ever agreed on anything but I know what its like to want to blow off steam and want to start fresh. She'll be back. This place is addictive. :)

Been there done that.

13. Gomer Pyle

Gomer Pyle Well-Known Member

I've walked out of a couple of forums.

It can become an addiction beyond it's real significance and sometimes the only way to quit is cold turkey.

...but, hey, at least you don't die if you suffer a relapse!

14. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Some people take things wayyy to seriously. U so can't take things personally on here. I've met some great people on here IRL and have truly made lasting friendships. On the other hand, there are some I've met (ok, really just 1) that I would like to forget about...and I have, go figure. ;)

15. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Volleygirl has a lot going on right now but she didn't leave because of any of you guys.

She'll be back.

16. seabee

seabee Guest

I can't always bat 1,000%... :jester::jester:

17. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Shes home schooling her kids now, apparently she had a falling out with school officials over trying to force her kids to watch that black president speak to them.

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

hey, dude, your stupidhole is hanging open again...

19. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

9:08 AM. What time do you start tossing the crust for game time deliveries?

20. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Seabee, u know I love ya!