A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I now have 449 songs to put on my blackberry!!!

I'm the chick jamming out in the grocery store. :hurray:

2. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

found out today that there is seriously nothing in Pittsboro, had a conference there and the lake is beautiful and the cute little circle in the middle of town is cool but Wow, small town. If i had the time to explore all the shops and restaurants that would have been cool but as for going on business not so much.

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH's high school buddy lives there. Nice place, but yeah, not much going on to be sure. We've actually talked of moving that way, but it's a bit "granola crunchy" for me.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i agree, i love the small town feel but dang, i need to at least be within 30 minutes of things going on.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

You would be! He moved from downtown Raleigh to there and loves it. Renting an old ranch farmhouse with horses in the front yard, LOL. Right at home considering he grew up in Rural Retreat, VA like DH. :lol:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

OMG, i guess i missed that your DH grew up there, it is totally beautiful there.

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Was in a store today when over the PA system came this message..."We have a spill in the lingerie department."

8. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Miss those moutains every single day!:cheers:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too but i love being this close to the beach, gonna be enjoying those mountains again for Thanksgiving if i don't end up in jail for killing my sister:lol:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We are heading up there for Thanksgiving too! My sis works retail and we never get to see her on Thanksgiving, so this year, we are going to spend it with her. Boones Mill, here we come.

11. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

My big sis is moving to NC!!! :hurray: Anybody have a job for a very personable, articulate, beautiful lady? (not that I am biased at all) She is a Master Gardener, so will be applying at lots of nurseries in the area. She just left a nursery where she managed the retail personnel and bought the stock. Not picky about the type of work though.

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Anyone want a good deal on an almost brand new blower? Engine is slightly seized, but it looks great. When the two cycle motor says 40:1, it means exactly 40:1, not any old mixture of gas and oil you decide to pour in the tank because you are too lazy to go get a full gallon of gas.

note to board police - I'm not really trying to sell it, I'm pouting. :jester:

13. peaches

Yeah, yeah, yeah. She's probably old enough to be your mama. She's 52 going on 35.

14. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

cougar, eh? rowr!

15. peaches

You guys are too much. I should have left out the part where she's pretty, ok? :lol:

16. SevenHills

SevenHills New Member

WhoDey:cheers:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Are folks REALLY as dense as they come across on the board or it just an act? Seriously?? :confused:

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Looking at the politics board, I would say dense.

19. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

you've met me and the wife....so take a guess to your answer.

:jester:

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

More like going on 12. :mrgreen::jester::jester: