This Just Keeps Getting Worse

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Nov 15, 2009.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Missing Fayetteville 5 year old.

It's bad enough that she is missing, but looks like her "mother", I have a hard time calling her that, might have have been complicit and worse. :cry:

http://www.wral.com/news/local/story/6423636/

2. Yarn Queen

Yarn Queen Member

I agree

You are so right, KDC. I thought the same thing when I read the story this morning. I can't get beyond the fact that Shaniya is the one who is so very innocent in all of this mess. This hurts my heart.

YQ

3. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

I just stopped reading the new report. There are no words.:cry:

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I knew it. I knew she had something to do with it, my gut just told me so.

My only hope for this poor baby is that she's still alive and that someone didn't kill her out of fear of getting caught....

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

me too!!! :evil: :cry: :grouphug:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I know, I had the same initial reaction, but you know that will get you tarred and feathered around here.

7. bandmom

and when they showed the man carrying her and then reported that he didn't know where she was now...I thought about the sex trafficing thing... I guess they don't have surveilance cameras in other places besides near the elevator? cause it seems to me that they'd be able to tell when she was taken from the hotel and by whom (even if they can't identify him)? :banghead:

8. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

they are searching a field this morning after recieving a tip of her body being there!! How very sad:cry:

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

That poor baby. :cry::cry::cry:

10. seabee

seabee Guest

I feel bad for the Father in a way... he gave the Mom a chance and now this... something he will have to deal with the rest of his life... just as he has the one night stand.... Not good all the way around.

Fry those involved if anything has happened to this child.

11. bandmom

Yeah, I feel sorry for the dad too. Why do u think it was just a one night stand?

12. seabee

seabee Guest

Alcohol or drugs.... heck I don't know.... I heard that it was though. Not sure how long he's been married to woman shown with him at press conference and if that was his daughter and also if wife pushed him to give lil girl to mother... I guess some of that will all come out.

13. bandmom

The blonde woman on the tv is his sister who has helped him raise the little girl. I think the 'mother' was unfit (and obviously still is) and so he was raising the girl and recently the mother had had steady employment and found a place to live, so she wanted a chance at raising the girl, and so, regrettably, he gave her a chance....... thats what he said this morning on the news.

14. seabee

seabee Guest

see I assumed it was his wife,,, I don't know squat... whats new anyways...
    but I know it was a one-nighter that I heard...

15. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

The early reports did say that.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

They have found her body. :cry: :cry: :cry:

17. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

poor baby! atleast she is in god's hands!

18. seabee

seabee Guest

:iagree::iagree:

That is so sic.... have fun burning in hell. :evil::evil::evil:

19. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

My heart aches for the father and family members in this case. God Bless that little girl and the innocent people left behind to mourn her. Such a sad, sad story. Makes me want to go home and hug my daughter a little tighter.

20. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You know, I react to any missing/dead child case, I do.

But for some reason, this one has just got me terribly upset. I am so filled with anger. I want to beat the hell out of that woman.