This Just Keeps Getting Worse

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Nov 15, 2009.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I wish I could help you. :cry: She was only 5 years old. 5!! Who in the hell is interested in a 5 year old that way? Disgusting on so many levels. And her egg donor just let her go!! Who DOES that??? She was a BABY.

2. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

This is so disturbing!! I hope they all rot in HELL!! I too wish I could go beat the crap out of that thing they called her mom. Worthless piece of crap!! Gosh it makes me sooo mad!

3. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

They just broke in with a news update, they found a childs body where they were searching and are only waiting on the family to give a positive ID before they confirm it was the little girl. Thoughts and prayers go out to the family during this horrible time. :cry:

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

:cry::cry::cry: but at least she is with God and not living a living hell at some pervert's hands, i just cannot fathom a mother doing what that woman did

5. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

But but, she is a good mother!! That's what her Mama said on the TV yesterday, over and over ....

:boxing::boxing::boxing::boxing:

:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

6. seabee

seabee Guest

yeah another that needs bitched slapped a few times...

7. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

exactly!!!:ack:

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Her Father???? I won't pass judgment on him in this, he felt like she was making strides to right her life and don't think for a minute that he won't be tormented to his grave with this... yes hindsight 20/20 I'm sure he wouldn't but I doubt he had a clue she would do this... I mean who does??? You give mankind and the human race a chance, a mother at that and it gets ripped out of your heart... I do feel for the guy.... That lil girl is the best place she could be right now... unfortunate to how it is... Let them rot in hell before they burn.

9. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

So was this monster mother SOOOO stupid that she thought she'd get away w/ this? was is for money? hate for the girl or father? I just cannot understand this one! :banghead: :evil: That poor father.....

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Easy, there! She said egg donor, not sperm donor!

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

maybe for drugs?

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

I suppose if there is anything good about this case it would be the fact that someone did give them a tip as to where to find/look for the body. At least they know where she is.

13. seabee

seabee Guest

Good thanks for straightening me out, I assumed when she said just let her go that she meant the father...
    If I took it wrong than ***** slap me too.

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

sickening
    The mother of that child should be tortured here before she goes to spend eternity being totured elsewhere.
    The thought of her getting three square meals, a roof over her head, free healthcare, dental and vision, clothing, cable and congical visits on my tax dollars makes me ill.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

I'm curious as to who or where tip came from...

16. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Rich's heart hurts over this one today.

WHY Lord? :confused:

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Kds is right. EGG donor, not sperm donor.

18. seabee

seabee Guest

My apologies...

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

she already looked like she'd had her fair share of *****-slappin' in this life, I guess it didn't do her any good.

:?

20. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

Hell would be too good for this woman.

If / when she is found guilty I hope when she goes to prison the moms in their give her what she really deserves. Even though they are in prison I'm sure the REAL MOMS in there are going to be *issed :twisted: