Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

If KDC's husband does not want to get rid of theirs, I have one here at the house that belongs to my brother and I will see if he wants to get rid of it.

2. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

So much for that idea..........................he wants to keep it. Sorry! 8)

3. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

Hello everybody....
    i am looking for a bunk bed thing with a futon on the bottom and a twin on top...
    with or with out mattresses and futon cushion...
    i will paint it so scratches are not a problem

i still need this or a loft bed or something like it.... please. kiddo driving me nuts. Maybe a daybed??? I have mattresses..

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Pepps, there is a loft bed in the 4042 classifieds for $100

5. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

Kaci,

I found this on another site, and though of you...8)

A coworker just told me about this! Walmart is running a deal that if you extend your current contract (various carriers) and buy a blackberry they will give you a $100 Walmart gift card. So the 8330 Curve is free AND they give you the GC on top of that!

If you don't already have one make sure that you get data plan before you buy a Blackberry.

http://www.walmart.letstalk.com/prod...100&corpId=654

Hope it works...

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks BCM but it is for my son and being a newlywed they are really strapped for money right now, that is why i was trying to find a used one for him, i think he is gonna jump at kdc's offer when i get ahold of him. Thanks again for looking out for me:cheers:

7. ForeverFaithful

Have a call in to my brother. Waiting for him to call me back.

8. seabee

seabee Guest

Is Kdc skirting the classified section rules of sales here?????:allears: :popcorn:

Just saying..... :jester:

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you are seriously bored aren't ya? and yea kdc, thanks for coming to my son's rescue - pm'd ya to set time to get together to get it:grouphug:

10. ForeverFaithful

OK, talked to my brother and he will sell his. I believe it is all black, does need to be cleaned up from sitting and he said it needs a new net. He said he would take $40. It is not a Little Tykes either. LOL

Let me know if you are interested.

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I am going to reach through the computer and :boxing:. :lol: :lol: :lol: On second thought, you might like it, so that's a BAD idea!! :jester::jester::jester:

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

there's an ad for a doll house in the classifieds!

13. seabee

seabee Guest

No I wasn't bored but got deputized yesterday to monitor illegal sales here... :jester::jester:

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm looking for a turkey fryer. Don't worry, I won't be the one using it.

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Saw one at wallyworld last night for $49. Not sure if you are looking new or used though.

16. Tangerine

That doesn't seem too bad. I know nothing about them. I'll go check it out this afternoon. Thanks

17. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Looking for 2 Steering Knuckles for '83 Cutlass Supreme.

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

you ain't right:lol::lol::lol:

19. seabee

seabee Guest

my personal psychiatrist keeps telling me that, I think she's crazy anyways so were both on the same page at least. :confused::confused:

20. Tangerine

Looking for a cheap table to use as an extra during Thanksgiving. Doesn't have to be in the best of shape as long as its strudy. I can always put a table cloth on it.