This Just Keeps Getting Worse

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kdc1970, Nov 15, 2009.

1. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I feel so disgusted and angry I want to throw up again. This one has really gotten to me as well. I thought about her all this weekend while we were in Fayetteville at that tournament.

2. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

oh, it won't be pretty for her on the "inside".

3. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Sickening. :cry:

4. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

They found her,poor little girl!
    Rest in Peace!

5. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

What kind of "mother" was she??

My grandfather always used to say: "For so many things you need a license,one to drive,one to fish,etc. but unfortunately not for having kids :?

6. wed2x

wed2x Well-Known Member

This story sickens me! I was also sickened by the news conference by the Fayetteville PD, she was smiling on camera, "are we all set? are we ready to go here". I don't see how anybody could be smiling in this situation.

7. nsanemom22

So many people are hurt when these things happen. It affects everyone...and it's become commonplace. There is always something in the news about what some...some...monster..has done to a child.
    The justice system should get it's head out of it's *** and do something about these sorry excuses for humans.

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Seeing the clips of the dad last night - ...I don't even know what I'm trying to say. Poor guy, poor little girl.

9. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

So very very sad. How could anyone harm such an innocent, beautiful child? My children are gifts from God, I could never imagine bringing harm to them. My prayers go out to her father and the rest of her family.

10. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

People react in different ways to very stressful situations...my guess is that she is absolutely horrified inside, she knows way more than any of us remember, but yet still has to go in public to speak and answer questions, without betraying her true emotions, she has to maintain her outward composure so she can get her job done. Sometimes the only way to do that in a situation that is so horrifying is to just focus on the absolute facts in a very clinical way, to focus just on the task at hand--speaking...getting the camera people in gear...smiling so you don't break down to the point of hyperventilation.

11. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

It's OK, Clif hasn't been seen in ages and Wayne is MIA as well. ;)

12. seabee

seabee Guest

:hurray::hurray::cheers:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

SSHHHH!!! Are you trying to conjure up the debil?? :mrgreen:

14. nsanemom22

:iagree:
    I laugh when I'm nervous.. sometimes when I'm scared. Not always, but enough. I got my Mom to take me to see Jaws when as a kid when it came out and I laughed through most of the movie. I'll never forget when the head fell out of the bottom of the boat. I busted out laughing :oops: God only knows what the people around me thought. I was laughing but I was scared ****less!

15. seabee

seabee Guest

Ok so now a new light shed on the father... he may be off his rocker too... maybe he'll deserve the torment he's dealing with here... he also must not know how to cap it when using it...dude has several kids with 3 other women I thought I heard... :withstupid::withstupid:

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

and the monster mother is preggo again! :banghead:

17. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

It's not just dogs and cats that need to be spayed and neutered.

18. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

You got that right! :evil:

19. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

20. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

So I read this on WRAL's website: "Shaniya's death is the second family tragedy for Lockhart. Eleven years ago, his former wife, Vicki Lockhart, was one of three people killed in a home invasion in Cumberland County."

...and I can't help but think that if I were this man I would be doing some serious soul searching and introspection to figure out what I am doing in my own life that is attracting such terrible things to happen in my immediate world and to those that I care about. Because two murders of people in your immediate family is not the norm. I'd be changing something.