New Moon

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by tame44444, Nov 16, 2009.

1. tame44444

tame44444 Well-Known Member

Who's going to see New Moon.....and when?

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Friday morning at 12:01 am....

LOL

Me, my DD#1 and my other middle aged friends....

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Is this the new vampire movie? Did u see the author on Oprah last week? interesting story. I haven't read any of the books, but I think I'd like to now. :lol:

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I saw part of the interview, but missed the last part where she was going to discuss whether she would release Midnight Sun.

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This is one of those things I don't "get". But I hope you all have a good time!!! :cheers:

6. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I watched Twilight for the first time two weekends ago, on a Saturday night, on PPV....I couldn't wait to get home from church on the following Sunday morning to watch it again.

It's one of the best love stories, ever.

And it's by far, one of the best vampire movies brought to screen too, ever. (and I have seen them all for the last 25 years)

I see what all the hype was/is about.

7. krattie

krattie Well-Known Member

I'm going Thursday to watch Twilight in the theater first and then see New Moon at 12:01.

8. jjganny

jjganny Well-Known Member

Read the series of 4 books & that was enough for me. It was Ok.

9. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

I am definitely going to see New Moon at 12:01 am!!! I am super excited and going with some friends!!! Can't wait!

10. greengoddess

greengoddess Active Member

I won tickets to a special early screening at 9:30 Thursday evening! My daughter and I are going! Can't wait!

11. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

Our girls want to go see it this weekend. Their grandmother gave them some money for helping her with yard work and they saved it just so they could go to the movie. :)

12. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

ok, so it's a great love story / vampire story.... but what is all the fuss over this Rob dude.....

I think he looks like a walking skeleton with skin hanging on him and a crazed crackhead look......don't even get me started on the hair.

NOW!....the other one Taylor whatever his last name is..... Reow!!!

13. I totally agree. I watched Twilight for the first time last week. Rob/Edward? Yuck. He is so not hot. I thought the movie was okay, but I wouldn't say it's the best vampire movie I've ever seen. What I did like was the fact that they kept it clean. No cussing and no sex. :hurray: That's rare in Hollywood.

14. AWmom

AWmom Well-Known Member

I hear ya, Rob/Edward is not the best looking thing but the character is what I love. The book is far better than the movie (typical). Now, Jacob is a hottie! He may be only 17 yrs old but Good GAWD he is HOT!!!!!!!!!!! I can't wait to see what they do with Jacob's character in the movie! New Moon was my least fav of the Twilight series but I am still excited.:popcorn:

15. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I will be going see it as well with my DD too and my neice and my mom's neighbor and her kids..haha..but I'm going to have to wait, working this weekend and I want to wait till all the hype has calmed down some. I'm sure we will go and see it more then once. lol.
    Now all of you that are going before me, please don't spoil it for me before I go and see it. lol
    I'm just hoping it's it as good as they say it is. To be young again and ohhh and aww over these boys would be great, oh what the heck I do it anyways. lol

16. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Mrs Wulf and her friends are doing this......I can't believe anyone would go at that hour.

17. Mrs. Wulf.... that's so cute. :lol:

18. CrazyFabulous

CrazyFabulous Well-Known Member

i want to go friday so bad but promised my sister i would go with her and all our kids next week while home for thanksgiving.

great books and great movies!! luv em!!!

19. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

I agree the first movie did not do the book justice. I hope the New Moon movie is better than the first movie. I am going with a few friends Saturday night to see it. We bought our tickets a few weeks ago.

20. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Hey CF! I was just thinking 'bout you the other day...wonderin where you've been, haven't heard from you on here in a while! :lol: