A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I can't "copy" anything on any page! ...guess I'll go to the pc help desk forum...

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

KC, I believe!!!! :grouphug:

Plans have changed ~ NOW!

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I love my cat and I'm proud of her for catching a mouse but did she have to put him in the bed with us? Talk about 2 people coming out of bed fast.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

What, you didn't appreciate the gift after she went to all that trouble? :jester:

5. Tangerine

She could have at least killed him first. That little bugger was running all around in the covers.

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The mental picture that provided was hysterical!

7. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Oh my! Reminds me of the time our cat brought in a tiny baby mouse. He had the whole thing inside his mouth so when we let him in of course we didn't realize that until he opened his mouth and that little thing took off running across the floor...:lol:

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Thanks for the laugh, I can just picture it!!

Somebody make the song Crazy Train get out of my head! :banghead:

9. Tangerine

it wasn't funny at the time. we both came flying out of the bed.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm sure it wasn't! My sister just called me to complain about her dogs bringing a large rabbit (apparently killed by her dogs) to her front porch, I told her at least it wasn't a live mouse in her bed! :jester:

11. Tangerine

:lol::lol:

12. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

my mom had a squirrel in her bedroom last year, she woke up at about 4:am because she heard a scratching wierd noise, and opened her eyes to see it on her bedpost!! She freaked out, left her bedroom, locked it in there until her boyfriend came over and they cornered it and beat the poor thing with a broom.

13. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

ha ha ha .... I could see him jumping and running like a girl!! You gotta love him!! LOL

14. Tangerine

that would have really freaked me out.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

why would she do that to Pmafia... he was just looking for some fun while the BF wasn't there. :jester::jester:

16. Tangerine

OMG I haven't seen him move that fast in a long time. Heck, he ran out the front door...:mrgreen:

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I would have spontaneously combusted, right then, right there. I hate a damn squirrel more than anything!! They are disgusting!! (excluding the precious one we know and love, of course)

18. I have a new landmark for directions to my house. Turn right at the big*** Valvoline Motor Oil. :lol::lol::lol: I wonder if that really brings in business. Oh, I'm out of motor oil. WHOA! I can get a BIG bottle over there at that place. :mrgreen:

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

You must live pretty close to me. I keep seeing that on my many trips to Lowes.

20. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

LOL..to hear her tell the story sounded like it was a comedy that tickets could have been sold for. She's got these big fancy layered drapes on the windows and the squirrel kept running along the tops of them and then hiding in them, the boyfriend went to hit the squirrel with the broom when it was on an antique Tiffany lamp, mom hit him before he could hit the squirrel and break the lamp. I wish that could have been recorded for YouTube!

Glad you survived the ordeal PRM!! :mrgreen: