Hey all you smokers!!!!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by seabee, Nov 19, 2009.

1. seabee

seabee Guest

Today is snuff em out day isn't it??? Don't light up.... nows the time to quit... :cheers: :boxing:

2. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

I could preach......but I won't. If you won't do it for yourself, do it for someone you love. There's plenty of help out there today. Anyone who wants to quit can. 8)

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Two people I work with tried for years to quit with only temoporary success. They both tried acupuncture about a year ago and neither one has smoked since. I imagine it's all in their head, but whatever works.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I quit smoking in Jan 2006....had not touched one in three and a half years, and then, well, I had a really rough summer...

I've been smoking on and off, socially, etc for a little while, but won't touch another one after tomorrow. I'm done, again.

5. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Where did they go for acupuncture? My son has been trying to quit for years, maybe it will help him.

6. seabee

seabee Guest

pull a can of your whoop a-- out and get him right.... :lol::lol:

7. seabee

seabee Guest

oh cmon jenn jenn.... will power girl... dig down deep... git-r-dun.... :cheers:

8. JenniferK

Oh I will. I quit before, and I'm not smoking like I was then. It just started because it was too easy to smoke (stress, etc) and I just never stopped.

But I'm a woman of my word, when I say something, I mean it. Tomorrow, I'm done.

9. seabee

seabee Guest

yeah and I'm a guy that knows better.. well at least I think so:jester:... tomorrow never really comes... :jester::jester:

10. It's time for you to quit smokin the wacky weed in my neighborhood. :jester:

11. JenniferK

Ya don't really know me that well, do ya?

12. seabee

seabee Guest

yeah the Christmas buds are in and it really stinks now don't it... :jester:

I try and spray enough cologne so it can't be smelled. TAG.... :jester::jester:

13. seabee

seabee Guest

No but I've heard enough to know... :jester::jester: J/K :lol::lol:

14. JenniferK

Well, all I'm saying is, I don't smoke a lot, nothing compared to how I smoked when I actually *smoked*, and I don't want to smoke, it's just become habit again.

I'm too afraid of cancer and nasty stuff like that, so I just decided about a week ago to pick a day (like I did before) and just stop. Tomorrow is that day.

15. seabee

seabee Guest

Ok ok.... don't get to dramatic on me, I'm really sensitive and I may cry. :cheers::cheers:

16. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I'll get you the name, but I think they said it was in the shopping center behind the Melting Pot on WF Road.