A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. I have some awesome friends. Hubby and I are invited to the Canes game tonight - first row! :)

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Depending on the location they may not be the best seats in the house to have.....at least as far as the view is concerned. My company used to have season tickets on the first row right behind the Canes bench and despite the fact they were $105 face value the $40 face value tickets by the Deck Restaurant were much better for the actual view of the ice. my company has since dropped those tickets and picked up season tickets 5 rows off the ice behind the Canes bench and they are much better than the first row tickets.

3. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I agree^ When I got comp tickets, Row S behind the Canes was pretty awesome.

4. seabee

seabee Guest

Oh hell so what... the beer is just as cold there in the first row as the fifth...

hey Cleo did I do my numbers thing right there???? don't want to be a NY9. :jester::jester::cheers:

5. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

6. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::jester:

7. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

FIRST row view is limited but for someone who is as not as interested in the actual play, it keeps your attention more. Club level is probably the best for watching the game IMO. I'll be club level tonite.

8. seabee

seabee Guest

crowd looks pretty sparse... of course nature of play lately has a lot to do with that...

9. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Wow - 4-4 with 6 minutes to go.

10. seabee

seabee Guest

considering they were down big early, probably the best game of the year for them... tie it with 2 sec. in regulation. good game to be at. :cheers::cheers::cheers:

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

I only saw the end, OT and shoot out. Great finish.

I've got to turn in - early AM flight back home for the weekend.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

be safe

13. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

Thanks bud, see you guys Monday.

14. No, the seats were AWESOME!!! We were touching the glass!! This was a great game to go to!

15. Is there a joke about me between you and Cleo? :boxing:

Whaddya mean, who won? You think I is stoopid?

16. Oh nevermind - I get it now... two rather than 2 ... sorry, it's late

17. I'm so glad the Canes won. All these people got up and left right before they scored that last goal. They had given up. I'm not even a big hockey fan but that was fun. It was also kind of cool seeing Duke and State play hockey during the break. I didn't even know they had hockey teams?!

18. I'm sorry, you sweet little squirrel. I thought you knew who won. I guess from my last post you know now. BTW, don't ever change your avatar. I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't see your nuts once in a while.

19. Well... I'm calling it a night. At least tomorrow is Friday. :)

20. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Happy Friday everyone!! Hope you all have a great weekend!:cheers::hurray: