NC State: not students, not athletes

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by NY9, Nov 19, 2009.

1. steelie

steelie Well-Known Member

LAME

2. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

athletic acedemic performance is absolutley no indication of the overall university acedemic perforamce, and if you are looking at that as a rating guide you are really messed up.

3. markfnc

and i just finshed a construction project, and know for a fact that WFU has dropped all acedemic requirements to get in. if you have $48,000 you get in. so, that does not mean much getting in.

4. markfnc

nice "stupid" generalization. Talk to all the Engineers from State about intellegence.

5. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

If you think I'm that stupid then you are the one that is messed up.

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Hard to tell when you make comments like "I pray she doesn't go there".....where the **** did you go to college?

7. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I received both my degrees (with honors) from ECU and I'm very proud to be a pirate! I find it funny that I supposed went to ECU bc I couldn't get accepted into anywhere else...hmmm...I received acceptance letters from UNCW, UNCG, and a phone call from Barton. I chose ECU bc of their school of education being highly favored in this field.

8. markfnc

your the one who said the 'prayed" your kid did not choose NC State while you were talking about the basketball graduation rate. that was you!

9. Tangerine

NCSU doesn't teach spelling?

10. Tangerine

yes that was me and I still stand by that. I don't care what the basketball team does, I hope she doesn't choose NCSU.

11. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Where did you go to college?

12. I'll be happy if my kids get into any college. :lol:

13. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

lol that is what I was thinking

and I agree that state has a great engineering program :mrgreen:

14. seabee

seabee Guest

:cheers::cheers:

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Exactly! My son has his heart set on Va Tech. Thing I will probably cohost a show with Bindi, and Thing II will win a daytime emmy for her performance in "I cry at the drop of a freaking hat".

And Wulf.. BACK OFF! :evil:

16. seabee

seabee Guest

damn engineers anyways... :banghead: :jester::jester: Good thing there are guys like me out there picking them up... :jester::jester:

17. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

back off bubba!!

:twisted:

18. seabee

seabee Guest

:lol::lol::lol:

19. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I talk to them everyday, thats how I formed my generalization.

Seebee is just a tackhoe operator who likes to think that him moving dirt in the field for 30 years makes him smarter than the engineers. Same sad story.

20. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL... I see your spelling still sucks... way to ASSume also...