Thanksgiving Plans...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Nov 20, 2009.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

What are ya'll doing?

Cooking at home or going somewhere?

2. seabee

seabee Guest

I've been waiting for your invite... :allears: :lol:

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol::lol:
    Do you know the story yet?

Gonna get a bird today. Oh and if you want something besides Miller Lite, I suggest you bring it. :mrgreen:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm helping my sister cook. :mrgreen:

(and hoping Molly doesn't become a Scooby snack for her two monster sized dogs, LOL)

5. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Looks like we're gonna be Married Without Children...and, giving a nod to traditin, sharing a 5....5 dollar footlong turkey sammich from subway. Will volunteer some time at a shelter, also.

Be grateful for what and, more importantly, those whom we have in our lives.

6. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

I am cooking the turkey, dressing and hersey bar cake and taking to my mom and dads for turkey day :)

7. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

We are going to the Great Wolf Lodge...... woo hoo!!

8. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

me and my sister are cooking everything and taking it to my mom's. day trip to eastern nc, washington county.

9. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Going to the MILs with out DH :neutral: He has to work. :-(

10. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Going to friends house,she cooks the turkey,I bring some of the sides plus homemade Coconut-Cream cake and German cheesecake.

11. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

12. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

13. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

14. VivianS

VivianS Well-Known Member

We usually go to the in-law's but they will be in So. Africa this year. They are the half way point for us and sis-in-law's family so we are all still gathering there. Sis-in-law and I are doing all the cooking. All of the females are going the night before to start doing some baking, (and since we have to be up early to get the turkey in!), and having a girl's night then the men folk will join us the next morning. Can't wait!

15. Betty Crocker Mom

Betty Crocker Mom Well-Known Member

Unfortunately, I am having surgery on Tuesday the 24th :cry: so plans are up in the air, but if I feel up to it we may go to my moms in Jville. :p

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You got invited to Wulfie's? lol

From the looks of this thread I will be going to Annette's . :lol:

17. robbie

robbie Well-Known Member

Slavin' in the kitchen as usual. Homemade pumpkin pie, homemade stuffing, etc. But I wouldn't have it any other way. Thanksgiving is my holiday and everyone comes to my house. I am thankful to have such a wonderful family. I just love all the fall colors and decorations and just very thankful to be where I am in this crazy mixed up economy. Happy Thanksgiving Y'all!

18. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

LOL!! Oh no no no..... I don't think that would be "great".....

We are heading to Concord....... singing.......going to the lodge....

[​IMG]

19. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

We are going to my mom and dad's in Kentucky. We are leaving Tues when DD gets home from school. Can't wait. Will also get to spend time with my grandmother.

20. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

:lol: Was it the cheesecake that got you decided?