A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

shoulder length blonde hair, maybe late 30's to 40 years old.

2. seabee

seabee Guest

Whats with the boxing girl??? Its not like I said look for the buffalo... :jester:

Hey I like that Mom squad... :grouphug: :cheers:

3. :evil::evil::evil:
    I was with a friend that has shoulder length blonde hair. Mine is longer than hers and not as blonde. We're both in our EARLY 30's. :lol: Man, I feel old now.

4. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

I was in 221 so I couldnt tell you what color lipstick you had on, I'll be nice today and say you looked like a cute mom.

5. seabee

seabee Guest

That would be the most accurate and smartest thing you've said around here. :lol::lol:

6. :lol::lol::lol: Ok, I'll let you slide on this one but always err on the side of too young when you're guessing the age of woman. My lipstick was nude by the way. :lol:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

One of my folks on FB posted this last night and it made me laugh for some reason: "Vegetarian...........................old Indian word for bad hunter."

8. If get on here again before dark... somebody tell me where to go. I've to get some work done. :banghead: I've been lazy today.

9. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Honey I'm home! :cheers:

10. seabee

seabee Guest

ok thanks... have dinner ready when I get home. :cheers: and my beer opened

11. So... the roller coaster ride continues. My step-daughter says she loves me again... oh boy...I'm a sucker for that girl.

12. seabee

seabee Guest

8)8)8)....

13. I've got to talk to her today and I going to try to be tough, but I'm the biggest softie in the world. I'll melt and turn into a ball of tears... She was my first baby girl and always will be even if she is a spoiled material girl. :?

14. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I know it's hard, I'll be thinking about you. Courage!

15. seabee

seabee Guest

heart of gold.. always glitters... shine on girl. :grouphug:

16. Thank you so much :grouphug:

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I'm so full I could thow up. :ack::ack:

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Open mouth, insert foot. :banghead:

19. Happy Sunday, everybody! Count your blessings and delete your problems. :jester:

20. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I have been tempted. Sara Lee seduced me with her new cheesecake cup singles. I usually avoid cheesecake like the plague because of my love for it, but I got suckered this week into buying some...and they are delicious. Well, I guess I'll have to ride an extra 10 miles this week to burn it off!