Motorola Droid

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Hught, Nov 9, 2009.

1. Daredevil

Daredevil Well-Known Member

Bah to the smart phones...

The geek in me would kinda like to have an Iphone/blackberry/droid type phone to play with, but I just cant see the contract and that monthly expense. I've got a less than $20 a month Virgin mobile that I never go over the minutes, a PSP that does all my "pocket" web browsing,apps,E-mail, etc. Also, I dont need no stinkin GPS,cause I'm a man and I always know where I'm at, and where I am going :p

Something to think about....Drop that pretty $200 phone in the water, loose it or something & you are gonna be crying. Me, I just go to Target and get me another $10 phone :p

2. Hubby needs the digital compass for trees believe it or not - not for direction. I'll explain it when I see it. :lol:

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

GPS has alowed me an extra 1/2 hour of sack time each day (typically going somewhere I never been before).

I have used these type phones for about 6 years now, and I treat them like the important tool they are. Knock on Silicon, they never fell in a puddle or toilet. :mrgreen:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I've dropped my Blackberry three times hard enough for the case to come apart..................it's still going strong. :jester:

5. seabee

seabee Guest

thats how they're built... to easily fall all apart so one can easily put it back together and keep on going, other than it takes the newer crackberry's more time to get powered up...:cheers:

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The first time I about croaked, I just knew it was toast and I'd had it a week. Second time..............no biggie, third time, DH was with me and I thought he'd had the big one! LOL.

7. seabee

seabee Guest

LOL... yeah a sight to behold on the first time... :lol::lol: they are fairly durable for what they are, I will tend to test the destruction factor on them at times unintentionally of course.