BJ's Membership Deals?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by brea7347, Nov 27, 2009.

1. brea7347

brea7347 Well-Known Member

My BJ's membership is expiring from the last fundraiser. Anyone know of any deals for a renewal? :allears:

2. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

I'm interested too. Mine expires in just a few days.

3. DeniseMan1

DeniseMan1 Guest

BJ's renewal

Contact Ken at 919-427-4354. He's renewed mine the last 2 times for $35 for 15 months.

4. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

When we get back from KY ~ DD and I can get a hold of our contact and get another fundriaser going, if there is enough interest. Let me know and we will gladly do it. She is going to do winter guard now, so we will need to raise some money. We will be glad to help.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

6. Crysta

Crysta Guest

I'm in if you can put the deal together again. Ours just expired as well.

7. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

If your kids go to WVES ... there are BJ's membership forms in the front office. BJ's will donate $5 to WVES for every membership bought using the forms in the WVES office.

8. ForeverFaithful

I will see if I can drum up enough interest so we can do this again. If you know someone that may be interested, let me know! I will do like I did last time, email the applications and then when I get them back, those that need temp memberships email them the temp membership cards. DD would apprecaite the help due to her doing winter guard this year and me still not working and funds a little tight. Like I said, let me know and I will get in contact with the person I deal with for this.

Thanks!!!!

9. brea7347

I'm in! Keep me posted!

10. brea7347

11. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Mine also expired yesterday, I'm gonna use the FREE 60 day one until I figure out what I want to do. I only go once a month for the big stuff, so it's NOT a big deal if I renew or not.

12. ForeverFaithful

Will try to get in touch with the girl I deal with today and get things set up. Will let you know when everything is a go. Thanks all!!! DD and I appreciate it.

13. ForeverFaithful

HAVE BJ'S APPLICATIONS!!!

OK, I have the BJ's applications. This is set up as a fundraiser for DD again. Here is the deal:

15 month membership for $35 (for renewing memberships and new memberships)

2nd card free

DD will receive $5 for every new and renew membership for her band/winter guard.

What I need, to get the applications out quicker, is to have a PM sent to me with an email address. I will email you the application along with my mailing address to send the applicaiton/payment back to me. If you need a temp card while waiting for the renewal or if you are a new customer, let me know and I will get one to you.

Any questions, let me know. Thanks for the support/help.

14. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Is this good for business renewals as well as personal renewals? TIA.

15. ForeverFaithful

This is what I received. I will double check about the business renewals

16. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

Hmm, it does say household card, so maybe it's no good for businesses. Hope I'm wrong...it's a great deal PLUS a benefit for CHS!

17. ForeverFaithful

I sent an email off to my rep, so am waiting to hear from her. I will let you know as soon as I hear something back from her.

18. ForeverFaithful

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

BJ's deals? I didn't see many today.

P.S. They have currently got to have the most expensive gasoline in the area. I paid $2.39 a gallon at 4042, and they want $2.55.

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I just came by 40/42, it was 2.37 at the Hess and 2.55 at the Shell. Crossing that bridge over 40 makes a big difference in price!