A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

So sorry for your loss, PRM.

2. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

PRM, you are in my thoughts. Those lil' 4-legged babies are truly part of the family.

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I'm so sorry for your loss, PRM. I missed this earlier because I was posting from my phone.

4. dgsatman

dgsatman Well-Known Member

A little Boxer love

Art,
    Sorry to hear of your loss. Especially sorry since I know how special Boxers are. I have a 6 year old, 'plus-sized' girl named Pearl (100+ lbs) She is without a doubt best dog I've ever had. I was going to have her bred about a month ago, but I was just starting in on some personal issues, and didn't know what to expect. May try again next year. I know it takes some time to get over a loved one, but if/when she has pups, I'll try to keep you in mind, just in case you're interested.
    Again , my condolensces. I'm sure Fatboy was one in a million!

Grey

Last edited: Nov 29, 2009
  5. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Real sorry for your loss!!:grouphug:

We've been there before,it's a sad time!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

PRM, very sorry about your fur baby. :grouphug:

7. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

BTW.....while having defending Jake in the past, have I said recently that he needs to go?

8. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I will be so happy to get back to work tomorrow.

9. bosoxfan

bosoxfan Well-Known Member

PRM, I'm sorry for your loss. It's never easy to lose a pet.

10. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Sorry about your loss, PRM. I hope you hold on to the good memories of the times you shared. :grouphug:

11. I was going to start going back to the gym today and now I've lost my i-pod. My motivation is gone... Working out without music is torture to me.:lol:

12. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

AWWWW :cry: Sorry to hear that PRM.

I don't know what I'd do with out my baby girl boxer. I have a soft spot for boxers.

:grouphug:

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just love Mondays...........especially after holidays. UGGG!!!! :?

14. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

I am feeling that same love....

:ack:

15. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Almost all of my shopping is done! Yay for the internet!

16. I still can't get into the mood to Christmas shop. I went shopping over the weekend and bought several things for MYSELF :lol:. I deserved it though because I hardly ever shop for myself. Any time I have extra money, I spend it on my girls. I did buy my mom's gift but that's about it.

17. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Same here, and site to store shipping is free and awesome. I have gotten free shipping on all of my Amazon purchases as well. Swim To Me Puppy got horrible reviews - sounds like a a real piece of crap - but that is all Thing II has talked about for two months (Thank You Nickelodeon). Thing I asked Santa for a bell, specifically a cowbell. What the??? I guess Santa can stop by Agri Supply?

18. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

19. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I know, that's all I could think of!

20. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member