Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Looking for....

a Hello Kitty boombox - cd player am/fm combo.

Or maybe the Hello Kitty cd player karoake machine.

Basically something Hello Kitty for the girls to play their CDs on and sing along with or without microphones.

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Saw a few different kinds of old school desks/kid tables/chairs yesterday at the Selma Cotton Mill Flea Market and thought of you. Worth a look. I think they are only open late week and weekends. I got a wicker loveseat on sale for $30. Lots of booths on sale. Good luck.

3. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

I saw several different old school desks at the Raleigh Flea Market last weekend. I have no idea what price they are asking for them.

4. myopinion

myopinion Well-Known Member

Divorced dad in wheelchair looking for work to provide Christmas for my two girls ages 10 and 14.I was paralyzed in a motorcycle accident 8 years ago.I am very organized and pay attention to detail.Mechanic by trade.Any type of bench work would be perfect for me such as making and painting crafts or Christmas wreathes,assembly etc..I am open to anything you may have in mind.If you have some work for me to do or know of someone who does Please reply or call.
    Thank you for your time
    Bob
    919-938-3192

5. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

thanks.. I will have to check it out!

6. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

I am looking for a cheap full length mirror to hang on the back of the closet door. Needs to be lightweight, nothing fancy needed.

7. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

I'm looking for so called Swedish Angel Chimes,the one's where you put four candles into holders in the bottom piece. Once the candles are lit the chime will rotate and the chimes will ring,I used to have one as a kid and now would like one once again. I've seen them on ebay but would prefer to buy one locally. Thanks!!

8. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I know exactly what you're talking about, we used to have one that I bought when we were stationed in Germany. I loved it, but it seems to have disappeared in one of our many moves. Sorry, I have no idea where you might find one locally.

9. AnnetteL

Thanks KDSGrandma,it would certainly bring back memories! I'm sorry that you can no longer locate yours,if I find one I'll let you know and who knows...;)

10. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Thanks, I'd love to get another one. If I see them anywhere, I'll let you know. :)

11. AnnetteL

While stationed in Germany did you ever happen to go to one of the local Christmas Markets there? I do miss them terribly,both of my sisters took the Speed train this Thursday from Frankfurt to Dresden to check out the Dresden Christmas Market and off course the city itself as well.I'm so jealous!!

12. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

We has one of those too! My aunt's family was stationed in Germany when I was young and they sent us one for xmas one yr - I always thought it was very neat!! :cheers:

13. AnnetteL

:cheers:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Anybody need a dishwasher? How about a turtle tank? Mens hiking boots?? Got several pairs of those up for sale too. Mio GPS? My house and garage are bursting at the seams. :?

15. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

What size are the boots?

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Lemme check with DH, sizing was the issue. :lol:

17. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Let me know also.

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Will do, they should be 10.5 to 11's.

OK, one pair are the Vasque Sundowner's size 11.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2009
  19. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

I have a Christmas tree stand up for grabs as well as 2 porcelain Mickey & Minnie stocking holders - they are VERY nice, in original boxes. I can't find more to complete our family, so getting rid of them.

20. AnnetteL

I got a christmas tree stand up for grabs as well ;)
    sorry-no Micky and Minny.