Good Toe Doctor Recommendation?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by CakePrincess, Dec 1, 2009.

1. CakePrincess

CakePrincess Well-Known Member

Need to get rid of ingrown toe nail, looking for a doctor who is gentle and not rushing the procedure. Thanks.

Last edited: Dec 1, 2009
  2. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Did you try calling a toe truck?

3. Breezy18

Breezy18 Well-Known Member

how bout toe mater??

how bout toe mater??

Seriously Raleigh Foot and Ankle on Millbrook Road in Raleigh. I am pretty sure they do this procedure. i take my mom there since she is diabetic to get her toe nails clipped and caluses removed. Good Luck! I now those things are very painful!!

4. gcoats3

gcoats3 Well-Known Member

Dr. Bruce Fawcett, 1514 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh - (919) 829-0076. He is very good and gentle.

5. smallone

smallone Well-Known Member

I second Raleigh Foot & Ankle. I've actually had this done by Dr. Hatcher there as well. Good group!

6. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

There's a foot Dr. On US 70 in Clayton if you want to remain local. He's in the building between the BoJanges and Hardees; on the right heading towards Raleigh. Can't remember the name though.

7. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

I think you're referring to Carolina Foot and Ankle. My daughter saw one of the docs for an ingrown toenail several years ago. He did a really good job. They are based in Raleigh but come out to the WakeMed building in Clayton. 550-0000.

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

DH had a doc butcher his toe trying to fix and ingrown toenail. Now he goes to my pedicure lady for it....she's awesome!

9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well I thought it was funny! :mrgreen:

10. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Thanks H. I need a little encouragement now and then.

11. I third Raleigh Foot and Ankle. My mom goes there, and I've been there before too. I used to have one of those annoying nerves that made it impossible to wear most shoes. They took care of with a series of shots. I've been fine ever since, and that was 4 years ago. I can wear all my pumps now!