Looking for......

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Feb 11, 2008.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Hey if anyone is looking for a pool table, bow (for hunting) or a RC plane pm me. I think hubby is getting ready to clean the garage big time!

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

we are looking for a Christmas tree stand. This is the first year since my girls were babies that we are having a real tree. We were going to go buy one at Wal Mart tonight.
    Michelle, how much for the pool table?

3. michelle

If you will PM me your email addy I'll take a pic when I get home and I'll ask my hubby what he wants for it. It comes with balls, racks, bridge, chalk and all the sticks (I think we have 4 or 5 sticks) and a wall rack. We also have a nice Coors Light pool table light that we never hung up that I'll see if he wants to get rid of.

4. Emma Caroline

Emma Caroline Well-Known Member

Powerwheels or ATV for Kids

Looking for a Powerwheels or small kids ATV for my 4 year old.

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Let me know if you find one....

We went to Wal-Mart on Black Friday specifically for the $88 Barbie Power Wheels Jeep Deal, and guess what? The store didn't get any, neither did the neighboring stores. And they wouldn't give me a raincheck because it was a BF deal. Come to find out, the came to the Clayton store later in the day and were sold immediately.

Sucks....

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

How much for the dishwasher? And can I get your DH to install it for me? ;)

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

do you still have the stocking holders? My aunt is a diehard collector and sounds like they would be a nice Christmas gift for her.

8. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

looking for motivation to get my *** on the treadmill and hit the weights. :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Summer is coming.

9. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

10. michelle

Looking for a deal on a pre-lit christmas tree around 6.5 to 7.5 ft. We went to put ours up and the darn lights don't work anymore :banghead:

11. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

you might want to try one of these, we fixed out icicle lights with it. about $20 at Lowes.

http://gadgetopia.com/post/5670

12. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We had a similar issue yesterday.............half of them worked. :cuss: New tree is not in the budget. We put more lights on it, it looks like crap and will be going in the garbage Dec 26th.

13. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

I have in one of my sheds a Lightening McQueen (from the movies Cars) car. It was my nieces and it does work. Also have the charger. My brother wants to get rid of it because my niece is too big for it any more. Needs to be cleaned up. He said $75 for it, which he said does include the battery. I don't know too much about these things since my kids are grown.

14. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I have a brand new (box never opened) prelit tree in the shed. I bought it last year and realized when I got it home that it was multi-colored lights...I wanted white. I never took it back (I am so bad about that). I bought it bc it has some kind of fancy lights. Lol. If you are interested, I'll go check it out tomorrow and give u details.

15. michelle

YES! I am very interested. PM me the details when you get them.

Thank you very much!!!!

16. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Along with the light gadget I mentioned earlier - you can also try checking the fuses, sometimes its just a blown fuse!

17. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Looking for baby food type jars, really any small type jars, for Christmas project with the girls. Must have lids....Thanks...

Also, still have the sit and stand stroller I need to sell...

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Thanks, but we checked those too. 8) Dh is kinda handy thata way. :cheers: Even had the multi-meter out on that tree, it's just broke, LOL.

19. pkc789

pkc789 Well-Known Member

We are in need of a small lp tank. The type that you hook up to a gas grill.

20. michelle

I am in need of a couple hundred thousand dollars. Anybody got any extra lying around taking up space? :lol:

LOL, just kidding. I'll take twenties, tens, fives, etc. :p