Looking for Room Mate...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by lisymoe, Dec 2, 2009.

1. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

Hey guys!

Just wanted to get the word out and this forum has a history of being very helpful and a good group of peps...

I have it listed in the classifieds on 4042 as well...here is a copy of my ad.....

[Hey there! Looking for a great room mate!! If you meet the criteria of a great room mate: (gainfully employed, no drugs, no drama, honest, neat...not much to ask for...right?? :) ) you will have your own big bedroom with private full bath and walk in closet...you will also have access to the entire house including w/d...I have cable, internet and home phone....must be pet friendly...i have an inside cat and if you have a pet, it may be welcome as well....(within reason...no Saint Benards inside please...:) and I do have a big yard and they are welcome there as well!! ) Everything included for $500 a month...now that's a deal!!! (located: McGee's Crossroads/Hwy 210 Area)

If you are interested, please email me back from this ad and we can discuss any questions that you may have.

Only serious inquiries please.

thanks for looking
    have a great day...]

So if you guys know of anyone that is looking, this could be for a temporary situation or long term, please let them know about this.....

Thank you all so very much...and have a great night!!!

2. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

ok you're avatar has "i lol'd" on it and you don't know what peps are? lol....peoples...to be grammatically incorrect :)

and no i don't walk around nude.....much....
    and what you do in the privacy of your own room, is your business.....:)

thanks for the response though, you def gave me a giggle that was very much needed....

3. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

hmmm, that would be 'peeps', not peps. :lol:

4. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

you are so right bandmom.......typo.. :( now that i think about, i wonder how many times i have ever typed that word wrong and someone thought the same thing....what a goof i am....

5. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

lol, no problem. good luck w/ the roommate hunt. :)

6. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

You walking around nude would probably scare the cat.

7. Sounds like you've seen him nude before. 8) :jester:

8. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

No but I'm picturing a mass evacuation of the area he would be in, little kids screaming, birds flying away, animal control pulling up with protective suits on, etc. His name is Fred, use your imagination.

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Now look what you did, CrazyMom! :jester::jester:

10. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

:oops: Someone called him Fred on here before, I have an elephants brain.

11. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

CrazyMom made that up because DontCareHowYouDoItInNY is too long. If his name really is Fred, it's an amazing coincidence. :)

12. :lol::lol::lol: UH OH!

13. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

you guys make me smile!!!

i think you guys are a hoot...i do appreciate any and all help that i may receive in this area of looking for a room mate.......and to think i have been a member for so long and really never gave my self the chance to really be part of such a great group...with it's ups and downs....but i can so see that i have prob missed out on meeting a lot of new friends.....i think i might take more time to "hang out" with you guys.....
    i hope each and everyone has a great day and i look forward to being more of an active part with you guys and getting to know you better....
    thank you again...

14. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

Thank you very much!!!!

15. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

and i thank you...and the chuckle i got from your response....

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Have you tried any of the roommate match sites like roommates.com?

17. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

:) :) but i am being sincere....but i will catalog that thought.....lol

18. lisymoe

lisymoe Member

no i havn't...i have only put it on 4042 and craigslist...and have found that craigslist is prob not the best place :( some of the responses i have gotten there almost makes me a little scared....i so much enjoyed DontCare's response a whole lot better...

but i will look in to that...thank you very much Cleo