A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

This day is off to a rip roaring start, busted my tail taking the dog out (hey, the back deck might be slick since it got way cold last night :lol:) and I think I'm coming down with some sort of creeping crud. Thanks DS!!

At least my new dishwasher is installed and up and running thanks to DH. Woo hoo!!

Anybody need a used Kenmore, works fine? I just upgraded. :jester:

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Hmmm. Bulldogs, football, cowbells... It all makes sense now. That girl loves dogs & football, too! I'm just glad she didn't ask for a bulldog. Maybe I should get her a pink football to go with it.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Will probably put a million miles on my car today. Yeah Me.

4. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~Plato

5. Cleopatra

Be kind and rewind ~ Video Store Unknown.

6. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

*snort* .... so dorkish and I love it!

7. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

Wet and chilly. As Sgt Esterhaus from Hill Street Blues used to say, "Hey, let's be careful out there today!"

8. So true

9. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

pssst, Tiger....pssst, over here! What happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas!

10. Cleopatra

Brilliant Idea number 1,453,627,465. One of the reasons for using layaway is being able to store stuff until the big day, right? Walmart did away with layaway. Boo! But Site to Store will hold until Dec 22nd. Yay!

11. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

oh Mafiaman, i am so sorry, my heart goes out to you:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

TSO was awsome tonight. Best light show you could imagine and the group was great as well.

13. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

:iagree: We had a great time!! We went to the 4 pm show and sat 5th row floor section 1. I can't believe how long they played. It was our first time and the boys (teens who play electric guitar and drums) enjoyed it too. Not as good as the Metallica concert, but at least my ears aren't ringing too much!!:hurray:

14. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

We were at the 4:00 show too, about 7 rows off the floor in section 128. We were right behind the small stage at the back that they did part of the finale on. It got a little warm back there, I can only imagine the heat being on the floor closer to the stage when the flames were going!!

They were awesome and I'd see them again in a heartbeat!

15. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

It wasn't too hot...but I was thirsty when we got home!! Amstel light fixed me right up.:cheers:

I will go again next year too, or to one of the spring shows they mentioned if it is close by. I liked being right up 5 rows from the stage, but wondered if the light show was better further back. Listening to the rain outside, I am glad we went to the earlier show! It is rough out there!

16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I like that fact that they actually were making snow at one point during the show. That was cool to see it snow INSIDE of the RBC center.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My son is SO not going to be happy I signed him up for swim lessons. Oh well.

18. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I need more tape.

19. Finally got a little Christmas shopping done, and thanks to HG for helping me save some money today!!!

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:cheers: You're welcome!

It was GREAT to meet you. Thanks for the contribution.

Miller Time is ... NOW :cheers: