What will you be cooking for Christmas?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by AnnetteL, Dec 3, 2009.

1. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Not sure yet myself-thinking about maybe crab stuffed mushrooms one day and beefroast,red cabbage and potato dumplings another day.I would welcome additional ideas,especially for snacks,thanks!

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Nothing! :twisted:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Probably the same as Thanksgiving. Will be helping cook turkey, ham etc. It's just easier for the large numbers of folks to cook for.

4. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

I'm in charge of a big pan of my lasagna, and I think DH's mom is going to make her yummy bbq'd chicken... not sure of the rest yet.

5. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hydrocarbons

6. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

7. kimmiegurl

kimmiegurl Guest

My family wants Ham, so ham it will be. We had turkey for Thanksgiving, catered by Lowe's foods, which by the way I highly recommend

8. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

Gonna roast, steam, fry or half shell a 4 or 5 bushels of oysters from Stump Sound....
    baking 6 key lime pies....
    Rotisserie chicken...

9. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

Not sure yet so keep the ideas coming! I want something different!

10. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

NOTHING!! someone else is cooking for ME!! :cheers:

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

11. DMJmom

DMJmom Well-Known Member

Nothing - I'M GOING TO DISNEY WORLD!!! We're gonna find someplace to eat when we get down there. It would be nice to have a "traditional" dinner, but whatever the family wants is fine with me.

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

You better call and try to get reservations now. It's going to be packed!

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

I'm doing multiple strongly mixed drinks while the rest of the family does christmas.

14. trev47

trev47 Well-Known Member

I would like to do a Prime rib this Christmas. We did one about 5 years ago and it was fantastic. We always say that we will do another one, but when the time comes to go shopping we buy the cheap turkey.