College Football

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by KellBell, Aug 6, 2009.

1. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

I agree that the bowls are useless anymore. I think College Football should go to a playoff, but the main point in rehashing is to call out wulfpecker.......

Notice he is missing and will not respond!!!!!!

2. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

You can't be serious. You can't beat a BCS team and you are gong to crow about this little JV trophy? I feel sorry for you but congrats anyhow. LOL

3. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

a real football school?

Nice crowd support .....my son's little league soccer game had more fans in attendance.

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2009
  4. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Exacty.....ECU lost to all of their BCS opponents. HOORAY JV CHAMPIONS!

NCSU still owns you.

5. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

EZU has played 19 BCS opponents since your God of a coach arrived and he has won an amazing 6 times. Granted he will be on the first plane out of Greenville as soon as his phone rings for a real job, so enjoy this "success" since it means so much to you. You will always and forever take a back seat to the ACC schools in this state no matter how many special olympic trophies you accumulate in that minor league.

Know your place and shut your face.

6. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

7. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

hey, i am a State fan, they won their conference and are going to a Bowl. State's only real wins this year were UNC and Pitt (Meinke Bowl by the way) . Md was worst in conference and the other 2 were Div 2. Pretty sad.

8. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

my rankings for schools from NC this year.

1. UNC
    2. ECU
    3. WFU
    4. NCSU
    5. App St
    6. Duke

Duke is really improved. WFU and NCSU both disapointing and could be reversed. Heck, App St could end up #3 if they get to the final game of Div 2, i would put them ahead of WFU and State.

Fans that have to trash other schools are just stupid IMHO.

9. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Yes I know....I was there for all of them.

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I'd go with....

UNC
    Wake
    NCSU
    Dook
    ECU

Really this is probably as close to all 5 being equal as I can ever remember.

Obviously App St would rank below all the others.

11. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

That looks like a pretty fair ranking based on results on the field. You have to forgive Wulfpecker..... he has to spew hate to make up for his inadequacies in many areas.

12. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Yeah obviously you value Losers over Winners!(kinda your life story isn't it?) You can not argue with results on the field! I would like NCSUcks to go on the road to WVU the year after embarrassing them. How about on the road at Chapel Hill. We did lose to a ****ed off Virginia Tech team at home. The other loss was at SMU.

Whether you like it or not we are 2 time Confernce Champions. When was the last time NCSUucks won a conference Championship in Football? Have they ever played in a major bowl?

I don't expect you to be able to figure the following table out, but I guess the Coaches are as wrong as I am. Hmmm who is that listed in 27th place? Hmmm two of the losses were to teams ranked in the Top 20 after the Regular Season is over.

Last edited: Dec 7, 2009
  13. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Results on the field? How about we beat a team that beat you. Is that too difficult for you partial qualifiers to understand?

14. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

I guess 9 wins and 4 losses vs. 5 wins and 7 losses are too hard for you!!!!

We will see next year when NCSUcks comes to Greenville!

15. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

That would hold water if we played the same level of competition. Even you Pirates are smart enough to know that so why make such an idiotic comparison?

16. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Yeah the ACC is a power conference and those FCS teams are strong competition!

When was the last winning season at NCSUcks again??????

17. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

The ACC is stronger than C-USA. Nevermind we also played also South Carolina and Pittsburgh. We would have played EZU this year if your AD wasn't a chicken **** and canceled the game in the middle of the night.

How stupid can you be? The last two times we have played, we have beaten you and we have only won 6 games during those years! You play in a cupcake conference so you beat weak teams while we play teams much stronger. The only way you can sell out that dump of a stadium is to have your big brothers from the ACC come down there and make your games seem important. You can't even fill up that **** hole for a championship game and you want to boast about your fans? We sell more tickets for a I-AA game than you can get for a championship game! Are you ****ing kidding me?

How hard is this for a feeble minded individual to comprehend? WE OWN YOU. DEAL WITH IT.

18. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Yeah.....imagine that people did not want to go sit in the rain to watch a Championship game.....

Have no fear when Pigs fly NCSUcks will have a lot of fans there when they actually play in a Championship game.....

Ever going to answer......

When was the last time NCSUcks had a winning season?
    What is the biggest bowl game NCSUcks ever played in?

19. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Leave it up to a retarded Pirate fan to make something more than reality. They wouldn't even sniff a bowl in the ACC yet we are supposed to be in awe because they won 9 games in that 5A high school conference?

Look at their bowl. Their conference winner plays the worst SEC school and they lost that last year. Enough said.

I was happy for EZU but leave it up to some jackass to make them out to be the Indy Colts because they beat 9 teams nobody has ever heard of. LOL

20. Pirate96

Pirate96 Guest

Yeah lets listen to FireLeeFowler.com versus Terry Holland.........

Guess it is too hard to understand that ECU was full this year and we want to host NCSUcks in Grenville for the first game of the expanded stadium.......

Personally I like Lee Fowler.... as NCSUucks will never be respectable in sports until he is gone..... How many NCSUcks grads that actually played for them do you want me to line up with those testimonials. The guys that actually played for Sheridan and O'cain admit that ECU is better. They see the hope in O'Brien but odds are the lunatic fans at NCSUcks will run him before he has a chance.