You Go Girl!

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by crazymom2girls, Dec 8, 2009.

1. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

further proof that Nascar isnt a sport.

2. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Interesting that she is going to ARCA first, however. She'll be off the radar of her fans for at least a year. Is she dropping out of the Indy league all together? I think she has serious potential to be a major player in the Sprint Cup series...once she gets there. Its kind of cool how Patrick and John Force's daughters are bringing more attention to females in professional racing. Certainly, they aren't the first women to race but you can tell that nowadays the sport is more open to female drivers and why not?

3. Vinalexnc

Vinalexnc Well-Known Member

She signed for another year in the IRL as well so she will be racing in 2 leagues

4. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

She will never make it.

5. Maybe not, but she's still gutsy. I'm wishing her the best.

6. :rolleyes:

7. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Gutsy? More like a wise financial move. Watch what I say, she won't finish the season in The Nationwide Series as her failures will make her tremendous ego hang it up.

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

She's a novelty in IRL, She'll be in the way on a NASCAR track. She might last 2 years.

I can see her after the race -

Sipping from her Bartles and James wine cooler - I'd like to thank the girls back at the shop for fixing my nails, Tampax for giving me full protection during the race and Tidy Bowl for making my house cleaning chores much easier.

9. Rockyv58

Rockyv58 Well-Known Member

I wish her the best of luck. I hope she does well.

10. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Well then she is driving for the perfect owner, if it wasn't for Junior's last name his 15 minutes would have been up a long time ago.

11. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

We agree on this.

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

I think you are right. In his defense, he always seems humble and has never tried to compare himself to his dad. But I agree he wouldn't be a star without that name.
    She will bring in some sponsorship money for a while but she won't win races.

13. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

She can drive my race car anytime she wants.

14. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Stop feeding the trolls ;)

15. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He's a jerk. We lived in Bristol for several years, I worked for the local cable company at the time as did one of my friends. She was in charge of setting up a meet and greet with some local gov't officials, etc with him, just a PR thing. He didn't show up because he decided to go partying with Kidd Rock and Pamela Anderson. Left her high and dry with a venue full of disappointed people. I have no use for Jr, beyond the fact that he can't drive worth a crap. :lol:

16. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

I went to college with a guy that knew Kelly Earnhardt (Jr's sis) and he said she was a first rate hooker.

17. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

He could have gone out with them AFTER. Hello! :lol:

18. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Better yet, brought them along!