A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. I feel like crud today. I woke up feeling tired and achey and I've felt that way all day. I hope this isn't the beginning of something I don't want! My sweet hubby's been on Mr. Mom duty. I don't know what I'd do without him.

2. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Hope it's not he flu! Hope you feel better soon.

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Haha. You and Craig can bite me. Yes Dunn has a bar with a floor. :)

4. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I started having a few aches and a slight fever early last week along with the sniffles...but mine has been just a little cold and the minor aches went away after a day or so. For me, the worst as been a runny nose.

Hope you get to feeling better.

5. I started feeling better after I took a nap today. Maybe I just needed sleep! It's been a rough week.

6. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

If Gorilla glue is so great then how the only things it has ever stuck together is my fingers?

7. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

We just had a dog eat a TUBE of it!! It expanded in his stomach. When we removed it, it literally was the shape of the stomach with a bit of small intestine and esophagus!!! HUGE!!!

8. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

You win.

9. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Umm, wouldn't that be ............. cuz .................. you're the Gorilla? :jester:

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

11. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

LOL - Good point.

12. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Baby, it's cold outside!

13. I've had the worst eating habits lately. I ate yogurt for breakfast, then 2 Christmas cookies for a snack. Then I ate a Lean Cuisine for lunch and 2 more Christmas cookies and potato chips this afternoon. I need some healthier snacks around! This is not good. :ack:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH took something to the tailor last week, picked it up and it looks like ****. If I'd wanted it to look like ****, I'd have done it myself. :? They said it was because they didn't have enough time. Then if it ain't enough time, freaking say so! I hope they are enjoying having to re-do it. :beathorse:

15. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Oreo's for me.

Gut Busters. :lol::lol:

16. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I have on 2 different socks today and one of them keeps sliding down into my shoe and it's driving me bonkers. :ack:

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

this place has tumbleweeds blowing through it these days....

:?:confused:

18. :lol: I was thinking the same thing. We need some controversy!:jester:

19. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

:iagree:

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Andy from Parks & Recreation was just on my front porch trying to sell me food and a *free* freezer. He even acted like him. Weird.