Uggs - Knock Offs

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by sdw714, Dec 9, 2009.

1. sdw714

sdw714 Well-Known Member

My daughter wants a pair of Uggs for Christmas (tall, black). I just don’t want to spend that much on boots just for the name. Does anyone have any recommendations for knock offs - - which knock offs look the most like Uggs? She says knock offs are OK with her,,,,,she just wants them to look like Uggs.

2. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Check Belks. Same item was on my DD's wishlist last year and I bought knockoffs that looked really good there for around $25...

3. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Maybe try Rue 21 or Old Navy?

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

There is just no fashion sense now days is there?

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Hey, they're nicer looking that Crocs (according to KellBell). :jester:

6. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Try to avoid the ones they are selling at BJ's...I have heard from a couple of people that they fall apart very quickly.

7. CraigSPL

I agree with KB about Crocs as well......things should be outlawed.

And you know why they are called UGGS right?........cause if they called them what they are UGLIES.....no one would buy them, so the maker just shortened the name to make it more marketable.

8. sdw714

sdw714 Well-Known Member

I do agree,,,,,they're not the most attractive things I've ever seen. Exactly why I'm not willing to pay "Ugg price". Seem to be really popular and she wants some so we'll go with the knock offs. Thanks for the advice.....I'll check the places mentioned.

9. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

uggs=UGGly. agreed.

10. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Uggs=ugly maybe but also as comfortable as bedroom slippers and very warm.

11. I saw alot of nice looking ones yesterday at the outlets in Smithfield. In Rack Room & most of them in the Factory Brand Shoe store around at the second part of the outlets (near Tommy Hilfiger)

12. I have some knock off Uggs I got from Target 2 or 3 years ago. I haven't worn them lately except in the morning to take the dog out. They have lasted a long time and they're very comfy. I don't know if Target still sells them though. Mine are pink! :mrgreen:

13. CraigSPL

Well at least her feet won't be cold in those cool UGGs

[​IMG]

14. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

They have them at Rack Room. I've got to go buy a pair of the ugly things.

15. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

I joined the club and got some yesterday at KMart. Along with a pair of bright purple tights!

After that I found a better price on them at the shoe store by the new Walmart...