zhu zhu pets

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by cathy0517, Dec 9, 2009.

1. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

OK, I absolutely refuse to pay more than the advertised Walmart price for these silly hamsters. If you are out and about and happen to see them in a store please post here so maybe those of us who are looking for them can track them down. My dd's (12 and 7) thought they were cute but they didn't make their Christmas lists until they saw them on the news! :banghead:

2. garnet

garnet Well-Known Member

Did you see the latest news about these cute toys? Something about higher levels of the element Antimony. Of course if I see them, I'll post their locations. :eek:) I know several folks that are looking for them. Good luck.

3. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

even later than that news is the news that they goofed up on that study and the things are fine...

4. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I saw a bunch of these at CVS at the beach this past weekend. They had the hamsters and lots of accessories.

5. lightningmcqueen

lightningmcqueen Well-Known Member

Be one of the first 50 in line at Toys R Us at 7AM tomorrow and you get get one. Good luck!

Got the email today about it.

6. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

7. pocahontas

pocahontas Well-Known Member

Just buy a real one. I'm sure it would be much less of a headache than standing in line fighting with other parents before 7am :ack:

8. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

didn't read the whole thread but...

if you are a rewards r us member at toys r us and are within the first 50 customers then you will be able to get one

9. cathy0517

cathy0517 Well-Known Member

Oh no! We had guinea pigs and they were lots of fun but poop and hay was everywhere. Our last piggie passed away last year and I said no more.