Anyone speak Bulgarian?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Abdulina, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Abdulina

Abdulina Well-Known Member

Odd question, I know. Just wondering by chance if anyone on here can translate Bulgarian. Spoken, not written? I have a video w/ that language on it and would love it translated. Thanks in advance.

Stephanie--mom to 7

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Check with a four year college with foreign language students.

3. Abdulina

thanks! Didn't even think about that one.

Stephanie--mom to 7

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Just an FYI - most of us live in Johnston County.....:lol:

English is a challenge.
    Spanish is a necessity.
    After that the drop off in foreign language is likely to be pretty significant.

5. Abdulina

Too funny & I totally get it. I used to be fluent in German as I lived there. Can understand some of it now but still tough. So true if you don't use a language, you lose it. In the off chance someone used to live there or is fluent, had to ask. Such ashame to lose a language. I regret not being able to keep it up.

Stephanie-- mom to 7

6. markfnc

markfnc Well-Known Member

Funny story , to me anyway. I took 3 years of German in HS becasue my dad was stationed there in the Army from 62-64 with my mom there also. I was in Mobile Alabama in 1998 at a vistors center. a family was there and speaking German and the vistors center peson had no clue. for some strange reason i was able to understand what they were asking, most of it anyways, but could not speak much. I was able to get them a brochure on what they were asking about, and help with some of there questions etc

7. JellyBean

JellyBean Well-Known Member

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

It's often closer to Bulgarian than English.

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I thought it was Bull****?

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

exactly

11. Abdulina

Yeh, we use babelfish for our Russian stuff and anything written. This is in a video form though. Need someone to be able to view the video & translate a bit. I can gather some of it but not most of it--LOL. Thanks everyone for the ideas.

stephanie--mom to 7

12. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

If you need help with Russian, I'm sure KDGrandma or BobF would love to be a resource.

13. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

<ba dum bum ching>