A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It's 3:10 and all is well...

[​IMG]

2. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I feel your pain. I have seen that hour for the last three nights myself! Must be something in the air....oh, yeah....stress! Hope you get some sleep tonight!!

3. nsanemom22

I went back to sleep around 530-6 and catnapped until 8.

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Yep,
    I *think* I saw you on Cleveland Rd, but not sure. :lol:

5. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Good!!:hurray:Have a great day!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

A ha!! I've thought of something for DH for Christmas. An actual Ipod. We have some fairly nice MP3 players but not an actual Ipod, but he is way more into it than me. So...............now to find a decent one for a decent price. :hurray::hurray::hurray:

7. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Ugghhh!! Awake again at 2 am! What is up with that?? :banghead::banghead::banghead:
    Anyone know of a good OTC sleep aid that will not make me loopy?

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Try either unisom or something like the Tylenol night time

9. Watched the movie "Obsessed" last night and thought it wasn't even as good as a Lifetime movie. Waste o' time. It's pretty hard to live up to Fatal Attraction. That movie was so good.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

History Channel! :mrgreen:

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Political Thread!

12. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

Melatonin! Have to figure out the dose for you, but if you get it right you won't be loopy or have a headache. It only works if you have a dark room and no cats or dogs in your bed, or snoring spouse. Fat chance, eh? It helps me GO to sleep but not necessarily STAY asleep, which is equally important!

13. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

Thanks for all of the great suggestions. I had not thought of Benadryl. Might try that. I used to give it to the kids once in a while when they were little...worked great!:mrgreen:

I have heard of taking melatonin, but the snoring spouse eliminates that choice, I guess.

I know what I need is to get my butt on the elliptical and go until I sleep well again. And for the stress of the holidays to ease.

If all else fails, I'll watch the history channel or read the political thread!:ack:

Thanks again...happy Monday! Let the stress begin!!

14. nsanemom22

No ma'am, wasn't me.

15. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

My almost three year old has been on melatonin for close to a year.

Say what you will, but her doctor recommended it. I was blessed a little girl who just does not require a ton of sleep, and after months of trying everything under the sun, we started melatonin.

It's not habit forming, and it's a naturally occuring chemical in your brain anyway. Some folks suffer from a lack of it, and we believe she does. It's helped restore order in our house. I swear by it!

16. kookookacho

kookookacho Well-Known Member

3 A's down
    waiting on the 4th & final.

17. JenniferK

Has your Health or PE grade been posted?? Mine hasn't and my Health has been removed from my screen!

18. kookookacho

PE got posted this AM on Webadvisor. Health was posted last week. It was the first to get posted. imagine that! 8) We did have different instructors, though. I"m thinking since the PE was just posted it shouldn't be long. Tomorrow is the deadline for grade turn in... 10am.

I am anxious about my last one...kinda questionable because of the instructor being a bit of a flake. The last 4 emails I sent no response plus 2 unanswered phone calls. :?

19. JenniferK

Just checked again, they are posted now.

I'm a little peeved though. She removed the class from blackboard, so I can't see the individual grades she gave me on each assignment and she hasn't answered my email.

Dumb health class brought my GPA down....

20. kookookacho

ugh!

We should have "studied" sooner! lol :lol: