had anyone heard of P-wee's creations?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by rushlow2004, Dec 15, 2009.

1. rushlow2004

rushlow2004 Well-Known Member

I need to know if anyone knows of this business, they show that they are open at 9am, but no one is answering the phone, I want to see if they have something before I drive out there.
    Thanks!

2. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

she does cakes right, I think this is who all my friends use for birthday cakes. I plan on getting one from her for ds birthday next year! Her cakes r awesome

3. rushlow2004

no need for a cake, says that she carries hard candy molds and I want to ask her if she has what I'm looking for, no answer on her phone..doesn't sound like a business phone, weird.

4. JenJen458

JenJen458 Well-Known Member

We've gotten cakes from her in the past. She works out of her home off of Cornwallis Rd so the number you are calling is probably her home number. She is a really nice lady and makes great cakes.

5. bystander

bystander Well-Known Member

The last time I was there, she had a bunch of different molds and candy making/baking supplies. She might have just what you are looking for so don't give up trying to reach her.

6. rushlow2004

She called me back, the hours online were wrong and she opens at 10am, but we got us some molds plus the ones I had already and her prices were great! She is a nice lady!
    She gave me a extra number so if I need something else I can call that number and she would be there.

Sheri