A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

You gotta be kidding me. :rolleyes:

2. mnredsky

mnredsky Well-Known Member

I cannot remember the last time I've had a celebrity crush that borders on obsession ..... it must be at least 20 years ago.

Dayum that Edward Cullen!!!! LOLOLOLOLOL

3. I'm still obsessed with Alec Baldwin. I have been since I was a teen. :lol:

4. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I just want ya'll to know that I have the bestest sister-in-law in the world. She called me up out of the blue yesterday with the coolest idea for our DH's for Christmas. Not gonna post because DH does occasionally lurk, so..........................I absolutely cannot wait for Christmas now. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray::hurray::hurray::hurray:

But ladies, if you are needing an idea, PM me cause they are doing it down here too. :cheers:

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

How many times can you deny someone's friend request on FB before they can't send the request anymore???? Someone from the distant past is weirding me out, I keep denying it, they keep sending it. WTH? :?

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Don't deny it, just leave it there and they won't be able to send you another one until you act on that one. I think.

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'll try that. I'm not trying to be mean, I just don't really have anything in common with this person anymore and their profile is a little disturbing, LOL. Not that I am Susy Popularity or anything, it's nothing like that.

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Tell me what's in my profile that is a little disturbing to you and I'll take it out.

:)

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hmm, sounds intriguing

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I doubt you have something about trying to find women or something along those lines. It's the brother of a classmate, I happened to have worked for the family back in HS and it's creeping me out a bit.

11. I went to Wal-mart this morning thinking it would be a mad house. It was pretty tame. I kept running into people I know though. Thank goodness I did my hair and makeup. I usually look like crap when I see someone I know.

12. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

I was just kidding...had to log in one more time in 2009 to tell ya that!

Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2009

13. Merry Christmas, Firefly!!! "See" ya in January!

14. firefly69

firefly69 Guest

You too!! :mrgreen:

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Wake County schools closing 1 hour early, just heard it on the radio

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Is your phrase or what's on your mind or whatever it is called visible to everybody? Just copy and paste what you posted here to that field. They'll get the hint. ;)

17. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

JC closed early.....IE they buses are on the roads now taking kids home.

18. sassymom

sassymom Well-Known Member

yep

19. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

It's an early dismissal day. High school and middle schools get out first. Elementary will dismiss at 1:50.

20. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I got venison jerky ******* :mrgreen: