A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The kids at WJHS have been working on the Christmas show for weeks. It was canceled. I feel bad for them.

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Oh no! Not even rescheduled? Just totally cancelled? That blows.

DD said they performed this morning at the senior breakfast and it was awesome.

3. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

you suck

4. I'm baking tonight. If you hear fire truck sirens on Hwy 50, they're on the way to my house.

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I already had that conversation with PRM, JK and KC today

:grouphug:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao:lol::lol::lol:

7. I slept late this morning - till 8:00! :lol: I remember when 8:00 was early. Have a happy weekend everyone. I might finally get around to wrapping presents today.

8. ljk

ljk Well-Known Member

Our daughter graduates from State today!

9. Congratulations!!! What a great Christmas present! (I graduated in the winter too - It's nice because you can get a fresh start in the new year)

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Putting up my Christmas Decorations (all 5 of them) today :lol:

AND FIL should be in town today or tomorrow. :hurray:

11. Ha! You sound like me. Every year we put fewer decorations out. We just keep thinking about having to put them back up after Christmas! We have a 2 trees, a wreath, a manger scene and stockings hung. We have no lights on the outside of the house - Just a couple of little prelit trees on either side of the front door.

12. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

Pet peeve of the day - why do those designed to sell people on HGTV start painting walls without removing switch plates? And why don't they listen when I yell at my TV? :twisted::jester:

13. :lol::lol::lol: Last year I painted a wall for the first time in my life. (I know - sad) Well, I was too lazy to take off the switch plates so I put that blue tape over them and that took more effort and time than if I had just taken the dang thing off to begin with! Not only that, if the tape wasn't exactly right, it was very noticable!

14. KDsGrandma

:lol: Sometimes "first time" painters are afraid to take them off because they don't know what's behind them, but these people do that all the time. What it really tells me is that the designer and homeowner paint a few strokes for the camera, and then somebody else takes over and does it right! But since a lot of people watch HGTV to learn how to do their own home improvements, you would think they would take a few seconds to remove those switch plates and outlet covers.

P.S.: Your little doggie is adorable!

15. Thanks KDs, I love my little doggie. He is truly a gift from God. The timing was perfect. He belonged to a family that couldn't take care of him anymore. I did not get him from a breeder. He loves having a loving family around him now!

16. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Really. If anything is worth doing, it is worth doing well.

17. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

You want me to beat them up? Even though you and I live miles away from one another I hear you when you yell and at times I listen..:lol::lol:

Sherry

18. KDsGrandma

LOL! I believe you!

19. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hi Sherry, hope your Holidays are great!

20. I just burnt the bacon. :banghead: ... for the second time.