Need Sparklers???

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Melynda, Dec 21, 2009.

1. Melynda

Melynda Well-Known Member

Does anyone know a place to pick up sparklers in the local area?? I have a neighbor who needs some for a church event on Wednesday. I know they can pick some up at South of the Border ... but we were hoping to find some locally. Thanks for your help!!

2. Luvgoose1

Luvgoose1 Well-Known Member

Most of the grocery stores and/or Wal-Mart tend to carry them for New Years....not sure if they've put them out on display yet but you may want to call and ask.

3. Melynda

I've called Party City, Wal-Mart, Target, Food Lion, Bj's, Sam's Club & KMart ... but none of them have any sparklers and none could say if they planned on getting any for New Years. I didn't realize this would be so hard. I thought there would be sparklers everywhere ... but I was wrong again. Thanks for trying to help :)

4. PBJtime

PBJtime Guest

I was at Target at White Oak last night and they have Sparklers 3 packs for 2 dollars. They are on the end cap across from the food section, by the housewares. Good luck and Merry Christmas!!

5. Melynda

Thanks for your reply :) I'm not sure if the neighbor found the sparklers in time or not. I called Target and they said they didn't have any. Thanks for letting me know :) As always, the folks at 40/42 are the best!!