A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

wow, that's pretty hardcore.

We almost hit a deer on 42 a few weeks ago. Weird thing is that we were stopped at a light and it just strolled out real smooth-like right in front of the car as the light turned green.

2. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I got the check yesterday. It was dated 12/4. The lease didn't start until 12/5. She shorted me $250. She knew what she was doing by keeping it this long. She never had any intentions of paying a full months rent and knew if she had told me that before she moved I wouldn't have accepted it. I left her a note on the door saying she had until Friday 12/25 to pay the balance and late fee or she would need to vacate.

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

DH wanted to know why I didn't bring it home. :lol::lol:

I guess they are worth 5 points and I would have been winning the hunting game now. :mrgreen:

4. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I know this man in the area that goes along the highways and picks up road kill. He actually takes it home, cleans it, skins it and then sells the furs!! I think it's the nastiest thing ever, but to each their own!

5. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

DH hit a big possum a couple years ago while we were towing the travel trailer. That sucker made a huge mess splattered all up the front of the trailer. He had to clean it. :ack:

6. harleygirl

I haven't looked UNDER my car today. :ack::ack:

7. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

My poor hands look like I've been in a fight, LOL. Cuts and scrapes and a burn from a commercial popcorn maker. How nice for Christmas!!! :? No manicure for me.

8. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Yeah really! It doesnt matter when she dated the check for, its when she got it to you. Did you go pick it up? If she mailed it, keep the envelope with the postmarked date on it.

9. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

Owie!! Keep putting Vitamin E oil on it to keep it from scarring.

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I put fresh aloe on it last night, it looks much better today, it's not terribly large, thankfully. I feel kinda stoopid, but we had too many cooks in the kitchen, LOL. Will try the vitamin E too. I am notorious for burning myself. Get in too much of a hurry.

11. harleygirl

You taking cooking classes from Orange Slice? :lol:

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

12. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

13. ARodrigues

ARodrigues Well-Known Member

Thats probably what is happening to our brains.

14. I just made a Gingerbread House with my girls. They were so cute. They kept eating the icing. We all had icing all over us after it was finished. It's fun to be messy. :)

15. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

Dang that just bites for JK, HG, and kdc, so sorry gals:grouphug:

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

That new song, "Santa, have you seen my soldier" brings me to tears every time i hear it:cry:

17. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

I am so ready to get the heck out of here today! :banghead: :ack:

18. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

me too, got one more place to hit and i will finally be finished my Christmas shopping except for the grocery store and candy.

19. I will be at the grocery store very late tonight to avoid crowds and to avoid taking my kids.

20. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

That's mighty white of them. What about Ebay?