Bed Frame & Headboard...

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by harleygirl, Dec 23, 2009.

1. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Where can we get an inexpensive bed frame and headboard.

TIA

:grouphug:

PS: NOT CRAIGSLIST

2. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Another wild night, huh? lol

3. harleygirl

:lol::lol::lol:

It's for BIL he'll be moving out soon and FIL wanted to buy him one.

4. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Somebody on the 4042 classifieds had a king size one for free....

5. harleygirl

Must be a queen.
    He's taking the Mattress & box spring he's been using since he moved down here, sorry I should have stated that.

6. lovetherascals

lovetherascals Well-Known Member

Can't remember the name of the store, but there's a mattress store at White Oak beside Best Buy. We bought a bed frame in there for $40 not so long ago and they had headboards too that were priced pretty well.

7. harleygirl

THANKS SO MUCH!!! :grouphug:

8. peaches

peaches Well-Known Member

There's also a mattress store in the Clayton Walmart strip on 70 near the UPS store that says it's going out of business, everything 70% off. No other info other than that I saw the sign a couple weeks ago.

(PS: I know you love your family, but congrats on getting your life with DH back to normal!)

9. earthdaisey

earthdaisey Guest

Headboard

I went to the mattress place at 42 and they had doubled their prices and selling at 50%. I went there just 3 weeks before so that is how I know the prices had been increased. I am looking for full set for granddaughter and the cheapest I found was around 450.00 on SALE>? Then looked at furniture stores and behold complete set plus headboard,footboard and dresser 500.00 So you might want to look there .