A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

lol, reminds me of baking, cooking, or doing anything in the kitchen at my house. Little purple chairs....

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Home from shooting

Ya'll can see my pix on FB.

Shot the shotgun (modified of course) for the first time that way.
    HOLY CRAP BATMAN! I may have bruises tomorrow OR need shoulder replacement surgery. :lol::lol:

3. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Ha That's funny.

4. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

While not cheap here is an option.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Spa2Go-STG-Spa-...emQQptZLH_DefaultDomain_0?hash=item518bca890d

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

Yeah, about the same $500 they said they'd sell it to me for, lol...

6. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

Is it possible to find the whole setup somewhere used, then just use the powerpack?

7. space_cowboy

space_cowboy Well-Known Member

Call the Attorney General and file a claim.

8. JenniferK

I've been looking, and I can't find one.

I found some temperature sensors that weren't made for the model, but DH thinks they *might* work....

I just gotta pony out the $100 to buy them and *hope* it fixes it, lol....

9. JenniferK

I don't really think there's anything to file a claim about. Bottom line is, they say we voided the warranty, and that they don't make repair parts pubically accessible.

Although it's shotty, I don't think it's illegal.

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. :boxing::boxing:

11. My kids are sick. :banghead: This is the third Christmas in a row.

12. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

As for the temps on them, from what I read online they start at about 104 and cool down rapidly for the first 15-20 minutes to about 95-97 then only lose a degree or two from there every 10-15 minutes. Also that the warranties are automatically voided if you use a drop/extension cord as the power loss over a distance of more than the 10' cord would/could damage the power pack.

13. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

uh-oh! watch out world! :lol:

14. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

What is up with my dog scratching at my bedroom door and whining to get in the last two nights?

A. She has never been allowed to sleep with us.

B. This is the first time I've ever heard her actually whine in her life. ??

WEIRD!

15. JenniferK

We weren't using an extension cord, DH is an electrician, lol. Do you really think he'd let me be that ghetto?? LOL

They say the warranty is voided because he opened the pack to see what was wrong with it.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Boy, the Christmas spirit sure is alive and well in here today,isn't it?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

I am excited to have 6 days off in a row. No pay, but oh well. Need some good family time.

17. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Santa Claus or one of his helpers (Cliff?) might be freaking her out.
    Have you been bad?

18. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

19. I have this weird feeling another famous person is going to die this week. Thinking of Brittany Murphy's death, it seems like famous people die in 2's or 3's. Also, December/Christmas season seems to be the time. I don't know... I hope I'm wrong.

20. turtlepits

turtlepits Well-Known Member

I don't know why the in-laws wait until the last minute to decide when they want to have Christmas. My parents have always had the same tradition...Christmas Eve, 5:00. It's been like that all my life. I've never seen a family like the in-laws.... they have no traditions what-so ever! Blahhhhh! OK I'm done venting!