A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

No lie. I was in Walmart yesterday and they already have Reese's PB Eggs and Cadbury Eggs out for sale.

2. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

I saw those and pointed out to better half. We were just amazed..and resigned to the fact that it's all about retail, never about the time.

3. [​IMG]

:jester:

4. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

YEAH for a 4 day work week!!!!!

COME ON 2010!!! :hurray:

5. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Call me crazy, but I am so glad to be back at work today! I have been stuffed up in a house for 5 days with sick hubby and you all know how aggravating it is when the men get sick. Ugh!!!! :boxing:

6. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

Just saw your sick hubby, and he sounds like crap.

7. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Yeah, I guess they might as well keep the fireworks and sparklers out in case some folks want to stockpile for July 4th. ;)

8. michelle

You didn't tell on me did you? lol

He's just got a bad cold but you would think he had the swine flu!

9. My kids were sick all last week and now I am. I think it's just a cold but it's wearing me down.

10. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

i got the crap too, Christmas Day started feeling like a cold and woke up Sat morning sick - missed going home to VA to spend the weekend with my family:cry: But we will go next weekend and it may be even better since we will be able to leave on Friday and have an extra day to try to see everyone. Feeling better today but still not 100 percent yet.

11. CraigSPL

Do a shot of Captain every few hours....that will cure you.

12. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

working on it starting now:cheers:

13. really?!

14. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

yep, old wife's tale that really works, take it from a grandma:lol::lol::lol:

15. CraigSPL

has always worked well for me. When I get sick.....I'm REALLY sick, which doesn't happen often.

16. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

I miss my Seabee.

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok folks, wish me luck. Going out of town tomorrow to look at an Eskie that needs rehoming, she is still a baby. It has been over 2 years now since i lost Mayan and i think my heart is ready.

18. michelle

Good luck! I know you will do just fine. And kudos to you for rescuing another animal :hurray: You have a very big heart!

19. I hate being sick. Has anyone else ever taken Nyquil and it didn't work or had the opposite effect? I took some last night and I couldn't sleep. I felt almost jittery. I took the dose that it said too and I didn't take any other medicine. It's been years since I've had Nyquil. Maybe it just doesn't work for me.

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

They changed the ingredients, it doesn't work anywhere near as well as it used to.