Funniest/Strangest Gift?

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by crazymom2girls, Dec 28, 2009.

1. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Warm your towels? :mrgreen:

2. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Or, maybe you could invite PRM over to warm his jewels . . . LOL :jester:

3. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

Knowing my luck I'd electrocute myself.

And if anyone's jewels are getting warmed on my towel warmer they will be mine!!!!

4. Grinder

Grinder Well-Known Member

Hot dog toaster...is that a real item? Never heard of it but thats cool as all if it is.

5. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

At my house, that's called a clothes dryer. It also serves as my first line of defense against wrinkles because I hate to iron. As for the hot dog toaster...I prefer my buns steamed to toasty, but interesting concept to say the least.

6. Tardevil

Tardevil Well-Known Member

ugh, 70's clothing in the 90's

When I was in college in the early 90's, my mother was in the habit of giving me "Dickies" (sp?) for Christmas and birthdays. Hated, hated, hated them so my roommates and I created a "Fugly Wall" and hung all ugly gifts on it. Four Dickies, a wide pleather shiny white belt, purple and pink striped toe socks, and six orange placemats later, we had quite an artful display for our final parent's weekend. Yes, college students can be mean and creative!

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

DH saw a dickie in a store and asked what it was. When I told him He didn't believe me at first. My Grandma wore them. :ack:

8. PirateGirl

PirateGirl Well-Known Member

The dryer IS the iron in my house!

9. Cleopatra

Cleopatra Well-Known Member

I didn't really get a funny or strange gift. I *did* get a grab bag of household items and toiletries, but it was thoughtful and practical to me.

The funniest, was we are sitting around opening gifts and my BF's mother says "Cleo, did you get your food chopper?" I respond with "You mean this present here that I haven't opened? No, I haven't gotten it yet." :rolleyes:

10. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You can regift it to me! :mrgreen:

I got a toaster from my FIL.

(psst, mine worked fine) :?

11. Tardevil

Dickie's

Priscilla's???? I thought that was for slinky stuff?! I guess having one's hootie hoos sticking out both sides of the thing could be construed as sexy???

12. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

The funniest part of this is that your BF's mother calls you by your 4042 screen name.

13. Tardevil

Oh, yes. That's the "dickies" with a "v".

14. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

i got one of those hats with the braids on the sides and the pom pom on top.....but i wanted it...lol
    other then that...diamonds and more diamonds...go me! Hot Pepper did way good this year....lol
    PS Wanna sell the hot dog toaster..lol?