Wednesday lunch

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by kaci, Dec 28, 2009.

1. peppercorns

peppercorns Well-Known Member

this is true i haD YOUR STUFF IN THE Car but missed you......oh well will try to catch you over the weekend

2. MamaApe

MamaApe Well-Known Member

I hate I missed it, I have been AWOL lately from the board! I will def try to catch yall next time!

3. ForeverFaithful

ForeverFaithful Well-Known Member

Ok. That will be find. Don't think I am going to far this weekend. Will probably be going thru stuff to start packing things up for a move.

4. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

had a great time today, great seeing friends, sorry i had to get out so early, but with a new baby at home, i could not be gone too long, hope you guys had a great time after we left:cheers:

5. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

It was great to see y'all too!! We need to see each other more often and when Jen can stay longer than 10 minutes! KDC, Kell & Tangy y'all were missed!! PRM, I really thought I was gonna get to meet you finally, but NO, you didn't come by! We stayed until about 7:00, and then we vacated.

:cheers: Happy New Years to everyone!!

6. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I hate I didn't make it! :boxing: Hopefully next time!

7. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

I missed it too :cry: I went clothes shopping with DS1. Seemed like it took all day. ...I am NOT a shopper! Get in. Get out. Go. But not yesterday. :rolleyes: