A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I appreciate it, but no, wouldn't want to spread it around, LOL. Thank you for the offer.:cheers: Just praying I didn't give it to my in-laws. Another reason I won't be joining ya'll for lunch today. :cry:

2. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

You can sit at the other end of the table? :lol: :grouphug:

3. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

LOL!! There is a thought! :lol::jester:

4. I'm right there with you. :ack:

5. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

I swear.......is 2009 over yet??

6. Hatteras6

Hatteras6 Well-Known Member

also the word "seize"...

7. harleygirl

ALMOST!!!! :twisted:

8. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

My 3 suggestions, Shot of Peppermint or Cinnamon Schnapps, or Shot of Goldslauhger(sp), or lastly shot of Jager (tastes like Nyquil anyway).

9. Ahhhh, I feel much better today. I can't wait to party with my husband and little girls tonight. It's our first New Year's Eve together in a long time. The kids are usually with their grandparents. We're going to play Wii, eat pizza, drink sparkling grape juice, and watch Airplane! :lol:

My prayer of thanks for 2009:
    Thank you, Lord, for this year - That my parents are okay even though they are divorced, that my kids are healthy, that my step-daughter talks to me again, that I have a hard-working husband who has stayed busy all year, and that I have faithful friends who take the good with the bad in me.

I wish everyone here a Happy New Year. Live it up tonight even if it's with grape juice!!! :mrgreen:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

The whackaloons are on the loose today. :lol:

11. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

12. JenniferK

JenniferK Well-Known Member

:iagree:

We're staying home tonight too....safer that way!

13. nsanemom22

Same here. DH will go to bet around 10, DS2 will last until around 11 and me and DS1 rill ring it in together.

14. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Hope the Police don't bust you.

15. nsanemom22

lol... bed.

16. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

We are also celebrating at home. I still have some sort of funk. :? We did get some champagne, DS has some sparkling grape juice and DH is out firing up the Big Green Egg for some chicken wings so go with the shrimp and other goodies I bought.

Happy New Year Everybody!

17. KellBell

KellBell Well-Known Member

HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYBODY! :hurray::hurray:

BE Safe if you're going out! :grouphug:

Don't Drink and Drive for heaven's sake!

:cheers:

18. dangerboy

dangerboy Well-Known Member

last year we hit mt olive. get there about dark, hear some old school country men singing old school songs, score some free refreshments, and be one of the 500 or so people there amongst the 100 or so tv cameras when they drop the pickle at 7pm and everybody goes home.

let me just say, everyone should have free pickles and hot chocolate on new year's at least once in their lives...

19. harleygirl

I'll be glad when this year is over.

2009 can kiss my ***. :evil:

20. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

They drop the pickle at 7:00 pm? Even I might be able to stay awake for that! :lol::lol: