A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. :lol: Always making me laugh, HG

2. back on it

back on it Guest

f o

3. back on it

back on it Guest

:nopity:

4. Kent

Kent Well-Known Member

LOVE my family conversations! Mama mentioned that one of our neighbors had a detached retina. To which my Aunt asked, "Did you say a detached rectum?"

5. nsanemom22

nsanemom22 Well-Known Member

Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier is naaaaasty! But I'm too chicken to try to pop the top off the bottle of Asti. :oops::banghead:

6. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

You can do it. First take off the cradle (the wire cage that covers the cork and the top of the bottle) by untwisting it until it's loose enough to take it off. Then put a clean dishtowel over the top, hold the cork firmly with one hand, and gently twist the bottle with the other hand. (That's important, twist the bottle, not the cork.) The cork will pop right out, and the towel will keep it from ricocheting off the ceiling.

7. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Or do like I did and just drink Welch's Sparkling Grape Juice!

8. nsanemom22

Thanks KDS... I went for more tater salad and black eyed peas instead. Topped it off with Mtn Dew. I'll save the Asti for later...maybe on the 7th for the Alabama game. DH is doing all the prep and cooking - I have that day off. :mrgreen:

(Besides...all I'm supposed to have is a "couple of drinks" with the meds I'm on. Booo.)

9. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

I'm going to consider it a good sign that I got a response to the resume I sent today by a real person. On New Years Day................either that or they work all the dang time and I don't want a job there, LOL. :jester:

10. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

Don't forget to let your faucets trickle, unscrew your water hoses and check your car/truck radiators...its getting ready to be bone-chillin' cold.

11. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Also remember to close the crawl space vents

12. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Are you a Bama fan? Our entire family are Bama fans. Have pictures of my dad with the Bear. He even wants some of his ashes placed around the Bear's grave.

Roll Tide Roll!
    Sherry

13. nsanemom22

Roll Tide!

14. fizzco

fizzco Well-Known Member

being rude and mean is actually doing me a favor. it lets me know you really are not a very good person but when you color your hair and start styling it like me isn't even a compliment so please just don't do it.

15. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

It just hit us today that we are going to be grandparents and we are so excited. Life is good.

16. Happy Sunday everyone. This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it (even if my kids woke up in bad moods :lol:)

17. nsanemom22

I did this last night around 830. Most were open ...and it was COLD!

18. nsanemom22

Life IS good! Congratulations Tangy!

19. tassy

tassy Well-Known Member

WHO is having a baby?????

20. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

His son.