A place for random thoughts....

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by JenniferK, Mar 15, 2006.

1. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

ok, having a blond moment or thousand, anyone know Dr. Debbie's number off hand, gotta make an appt to get little Phoebe checked?

2. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

It's boneless chicken fingers, tossed in tongue torch sauce, with ranch drizzled over top on two pieces of buttered Texas toast. Tongue torch is about like Texas Pete as far as heat level goes, but these things are swimming in it.

http://www.zaxbys.com/mealdealz_kickin_chick.html

3. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

662-7387

4. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

5. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

Hught, are you missing Stinger today? :lol:

6. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

thanks but i found it and got an appt for Wed - since i don't know the background on the little one and even though they said she had her shots and worming i have nothing to prove it, i will feel a lot better for her after Dr Debbie checks her out - had to wait till Wed to see Dr Debbie herself:hurray:

7. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

Nah, stumbled on it on another site and thought I would throw a scare into a few folks.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  8. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

Good animation.

Sherry

9. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

dang, had a minor procedure done day before yesterday where i was sedated and ended up sleeping about 18 hours, now i cannot go to sleep:banghead:

10. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Heck, I've already made breakfast including homemade pancakes, bacon and eggs and fixed up the crockpot for supper. Now it's on to giving the dog a bath, a trip to Lowes and Sams and heaven knows what else today. DH and DS will be working on the Pinewood Derby car after DH handles a minor plumbing issue. :cheers:

11. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

:jester: Sirloin pork roast, onions, potatos and carrots. YUM!!

12. michelle

michelle Well-Known Member

Dang, you've done all that and I just got up. I would still be sleeping if it weren't for that little girl scout ringing the doorbell at 10:30. Don't they know folks sleep in on Saturday?

13. kdc1970

kdc1970 Guest

Not when you have kids at home yet, well, actually it was dog barking to go out that actually woke me up this morning. Have a lot to do today though, so I'll "see" ya'll later. Happy Saturday and keep warm!!

Oh, and we just had a Jehovah's Witness at the door. Yippe Skippee!

14. bandmom

bandmom Well-Known Member

Dang! how can you sleep that late? If I can sleep til 8am - I'm doing good. :lol:

15. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

I do not ever want to go to Virginia again.

16. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

lmao now that i can finally see it, you rock Hught:cheers:

17. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

hey don't knock VA, i was born and raised there but it does depend on what part i guess.

18. Tangerine

Tangerine Well-Known Member

Just a bad experience everytime we go. The latest almost had bf in jail. Unfortunately we have to go back today.

19. KDsGrandma

KDsGrandma Well-Known Member

I always felt that way about SC. :evil::evil:

20. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

We had that same thing for dinner last night. Wonderful!

Sherry