Sewage Spill in Johnston County

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by Webmaster, Jan 8, 2010.

1. steve

steve Well-Known Member

sorry to hear about the trouble in Sherry's neighborhood and hopefully if you ever get indoor plumbing in you won't have those kinds of problems Wulf.

2. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

:lol:

3. Redneck Rich

Redneck Rich Well-Known Member

Indoor pumbing is overrated. It makes you a softie and the women-folk end up spending too much time in the bathroom.

4. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

So did you miss class the day they taught how to spell three letter words there Copernicus?

5. DontCareHowYouDoItInNY

DontCareHowYouDoItInNY Well-Known Member

It's especially hard to teach them to put the seat back up when they are finished.

6. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

And he thinks youre cute, thats why you married each other and will someday make ugly babies.

7. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

:iagree:

8. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Mrs Wulf is not gotmilk....trust me.

9. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

sure, someone with a handful of posts just dropped in and decided to comment in this thread of all things. I guess it could be your alias though, poser.

10. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

LOL....my wife wouldn't waste her time with you losers. Stalker96 has rights to the alias accusation (see above).

11. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

so how does gotmilk know who you are? do you go around letting people know your screen name on here?

12. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Wulf is now telling his wife that she needs to log back on to tell some story.

13. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

ummmmm.....Don't know about Wulf, but I've personally met about half or slightly more of the actual active posters on here in person. So it wouldn't be so far fetched that someone would know Wulf in person.

14. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Last I heard, there was some function and there was a redneck pickup in the lot with 'gowulfpack' on the license plate. Someone said they saw him but he denied it and said he wasnt there. So obviously no one at this function knew who he was so I find it farfetched that this person with 3 posts would.

I'll wait for gotmilk or Wulf to explain it, I'm sure the stories being transposed as we speak.

15. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

That's what they get for accepting the lowest bidding contractor!

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  16. CraigSPL

CraigSPL Well-Known Member

So just cause a license tag says something means that the person is who it says?

Guess I'm a yankee from Beantown if that's the case.

17. gotmilk99

gotmilk99 New Member

I'm not wulf's wife. Although I'm sure you'll also be annoyed to know he has a very pretty wife. You seem a little hung up on the fact he's attractive. I am one of the bazillion lurkers who has probably picked up on your love for him and thought you would want to know what I know. Seems you did. You're welcome :) Jealous much? :lol:

18. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

LOL....you fell for that story about me having 1) a truck and 2) a license plate with gowulfpack?

LOLOLOLOLOLOL :lol::lol:

Hope. Change. Naive

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2010
  19. AnnetteL

AnnetteL Well-Known Member

Blah,blah,blah...
    get back to the original subject ;)

20. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Learn how to spell accepting pinko.