Christianity - easiest and the hardest religion

Discussion in 'Discussion Group' started by freedman68, Jan 8, 2010.

1. freedman68

freedman68 Guest

2. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

That source talking about Christianity? What a joke!

3. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

I don't consider myself a Christian and I cannot recall condemning it or discouraging it.

Just when I think of Ann Coulter I don't think of that image that most Christians want comes across.

4. Sherry A.

Sherry A. Well-Known Member

I thought Christians did not judge. Cannot say that of "your girl", Ann Coulter. :mrgreen:

Sherry

5. Sherry A.

Hey, I'm more into Buddhism and I'm going to be reincarnated as a hermit crab and get all of the hermit crabs to grab a squirrel's nuts and not let go until he says he's really a Liberal Democrat. :mrgreen::jester::mrgreen:

Sherry

6. harleygirl

harleygirl Well-Known Member

:lol:

Ok, that was funn - e

7. kaci

kaci Well-Known Member

LMAO, good one Sherry:lol::lol::lol: still love ya though Mafiaman:grouphug:

8. ddrdan

ddrdan Well-Known Member

Wow !!!!! Ann Coulter preaching for Jesus. Hell froze over today. I feel like I just read an article written by the devil and she was praising Jesus??

Sorry Ann, that's not faith in God. That's faith in continuing with your evil ways, say "I'm sorry" every time, and it goes away. Don't worry, you'll hear it from the source when your time comes and you try to cash in on that ponzi faith insurance policy.

You forgot, "No doing what the radical neo-conservatives do". Talk about practice what you preach.

You know Ann, I heard Jesus loves his words being used in a good political party thrashing. Whatever it takes to make a few bucks selling that book to Christians.

Last edited: Jan 8, 2010
  9. Hught

Hught Well-Known Member

:jester:

10. Jester

Jester Well-Known Member

I think she was meaning to imply at the moment a person proclaims their salvation, since she then explains the 'hardest part of being a Christian.' That said, I do find myself more conservative by nature, but do not care for Coulter that much. Politics and religion are like oil and water and very difficult for one to be able to equally represent both. I tend to think that politics will corrupt the spiritual integrity of the person or religion will create divisiveness among constituents. If you're going to tout one, be mostly silent about the other.

11. Ima Sheltie

Ima Sheltie Well-Known Member

12. Sherry A.

But if I came back as a lobster most of my claw would be empty and hermit crabs can cover any size nut. :jester: I wanna hear you shout that you are a Liberal Democrat. :mrgreen:

Sherry

13. RealityCheck

RealityCheck Well-Known Member

Agree with you....think Ms. Coulter was spot on in what she was saying. Many times non-believers will use the simplicity of the Good News to point fingers and accuse Christians of being hypocrites. Ms. Coulter or Mr. Hume neither one was saying that you ask for forgiveness and then keep repeating the same mistake or knowingly committing the same sin. Jesus forgave the adultress but told her, "....go and sin no more". This is our responsibility as a Christian to sincerely ask forgiveness and then try just as sincerely not to commit that sin again.

But to non-believers....it is hard to accept that all Christians are no more than sinners saved by grace...........

14. NY9

NY9 Well-Known Member

Gowulfpack is a christian, that tells me all I need to know. He's probabaly at church right now with his head in the clouds acting like hes a saint, yet acts like a D-bag on a daily basis.

Last edited: Jan 10, 2010
  15. GoWulfpack

GoWulfpack Guest

Sherry can't come back a lobster as they have brains.